EXCELLENT product!!!

Posted by 5451610742916960378 on Apr 15, 2015

I used this to do strand test. I used the light brown one actually, you can read my review there. And it did cover my grey :)) My friend used this to color her gray hair and jet black hair. She is happy with the results and wants to try other color next time.

Headaches are gone.

Posted by Reviewer1207654 on Jan 06, 2014

No more chemical hair products for me, worth the messy procedure. I checked EWG website before trying and so happy I did

Great product, easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1230771 on Aug 14, 2013

I have been using the product for years, every 5 weeks or so. I have quite a bit of grey hair by now, but this is completely replaced by a warm chestnut. I do the coloring over the bathtub with a handheld shower device, the whole process does not take me more than 60 minutes (for the two coloring phases and putting on a good conditioner afterwards),no mess at all if you know how. I also use single use ultra thin rubber gloves for better feel and control. Hair comes out beautiful every time, stuff is all natural and I am getting lots of compliments on my hair.

color the gray

Posted by Reviewer1334135 on Jan 12, 2012

great product

Made my hair green

Posted by Reviewer3281519 on Jan 09, 2012

I have light blonde hair, and was supposed to get a rich brown color with this. Didn't happen. Right after I'd used it, my hair was green. Over the next few days the color kept changing, and now it is a light brown color. Too unpredictable.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2597694 on Jan 04, 2012

This product is a great alternative if you have allergies to regular hair dye, which I do. The first few times it is somewhat difficult to use, but once you get the hang of it it works great to color the gray. It is best if there is someone to help apply it. This is not a one person job. It is also very cost effective. I will continue to use this product until something all natural comes to my salon.

Wonderful hair color

Posted by Reviewer1901954 on Jun 09, 2010

I like this hair color because it does not damage my hair. It improves my hair.My hair is never dry (like it usually is after regular hair color.) It completely covers the gray. I use only this product and never use regular hair colors any more.

ooops what a beautiful green

Posted by Reviewer2604146 on Apr 14, 2010

My hair was healthy and shiny and mermaid green. It was worth a try. I went out and bought a box of Loreal Excellence medium brown and now its a nice medium brown. I don't swim, or have a lot of chlorine in my water, so not sure why it happened.

Too Many Steps

Posted by Reviewer2219697 on May 07, 2009

The color I got from this product was great but I didn't like the amount of time it took and the two step process was 1 step too many for me. I basically just wanted to cover the grey, not change my hair color.

Average Henna

Posted by Reviewer2228980 on Mar 13, 2009

It is very time consuming and VERY messy, does not cover all the grays despite the tedious process. I have been using Henna for the past 20 yrs and know how it works. I will not be buying this again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »