Light Mountain, Color the Gray!, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Dark Brown, 7 oz (197 gm)

Natural great product

Posted by Reviewer2699045 From Great Britain on Feb 04, 2010

I have been going grey quite young at about 25 and used permament colours to cover the grey. It came to every 6 weeks that I had to do it and my hair started to fall out. I thought enough is enough and researched on the Internet for some alternative and found this product. It is really great albeit time consuming for sure but the results are better every time you use the henna. My hair is now really soft and silky. I found that dark brown covers the grey better than chestnut so if you have a lot of grey, then dark brown is for sure better. Also I live in England and delivery charge and speed are very reasonable. Overall it is a great product.

Covers gray very well

Posted by Reviewer1728405 From Netherlands on May 13, 2010

The two step system is a lot of work and a bit messy, but the result is amazing: it covers the gray hair very well. Beware that this color is really dark: a very deep, dark brown. For me it is a bit too dark. Next time I'll order the medium brown.

It is messy but it works!

Posted by Reviewer2302384 From Canada on Aug 08, 2010

I have been using this product since JAN.2010. I only mix 1/6 of the product at a time and apply it to my roots only. It covers the grey and gives the impression that my hair is dark brown. Every 2-3 wks I give my self a plain chestnut henna. This helps the texture and shine of my hair. Try to cover your sink area, counters and floor with newspapers or towels as this stuff does stain! I believe the mess and time is worth our good health. I use this product every 4-5 wks on my roots. I add the dark coffee to the second step as they suggest.

Light Mt hair color

Posted by Reviewer2273684 From Florida on Jun 12, 2008

Hi, The product is easy to use yet way different from the other hair coloring systems. I love the fact that there is no down side to using this. I do wish however it covered the gray better. Overall it is healthier. thanks, Rose

something that finaly works

Posted by Reviewer2920899 From Oregon on Feb 16, 2009

I wanted to get away from the harshness of permanent hair dye. Tried various henna brands for covering gray. This color stays truer longer and covers the gray. These good qualities get more pronounced with monthly use.