10% Off Orders Over $40!

Light Mountain, Organic Hair Color & Conditioner, Dark Brown, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 1-star

Rubbish

Posted by Reviewer1998842 on Apr 04, 2012

Unfortunately, this did not work at all for me. I followed the instructions, but the texture of the mix was too grainy to even stay applied to the hair. I had more on the floor than in my hair at the end. I tried one more time, adding oil in the mix to make less grainy. Unortunately, to no success. As for the color, it did not stain my hair at all.

Not for me!

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

Too much work for results that do not last long enogh.

too many steps

Posted by skinnyfuel on Dec 15, 2012

I never used this and just threw it out. There was too many steps and not easy to use.

not yet used

Posted by 4875940417684504742 on Dec 02, 2013

not yet used

Light Mountain Dark Brown

Posted by Reviewer1026214 on Feb 03, 2011

Well, I can't say I like this product the smell is very green like alfalfa yuck. My hair felt dirty after I rinsed it out plus it had a slight greenish hue to it. If you have every used this color you will know what I mean. The process time was ridiculous over an hour and still the grey was not quite the color I would have liked. In addition to all of this it was very messy.