• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Reviews | English

AMAZING!

Posted by zarina on Dec 09, 2008

The only thing i use on my hair in terms of color

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2720574 on Jun 07, 2010

As a result of using this product, my hair has copper highlights, and my grays are now blond - quite pretty. Required the application of constant heat for the color to take (used heat pack over a plastic shower cap). Am quite satisfied with the product, and really happy to avoid the harsh chemicals of regular dyes.

Creates a nice mixture.

Posted by 5578855191767897142 on Apr 22, 2016

I use this with the Rainbow Dark Brown, and Light Mountain Medium Brown, one third of each! I use about a heaping teaspoon of each, sift it, and add amla powder which I sift, and add 2 teaspoons of white vinegar, onion peels, and dark decaffeinated tea for the tannin additives. I make a tea strain them add to the henna and let it sit for 1 hour, wash hair and apply to the grey bits first for an hour uncovered. Once the hour is up, I use it on the rest of my hair, and cover with saran wrap, for 3 more hours, then rinse with conditioner. I watch tv or surf on the computer. I learned a lot of the henna techniques from people in the middle east. If you want the results, you have to put in the time!

easy to use, adequate coverage

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Feb 11, 2011

does cover gray, which coverage lasts for only about 10 days, but that's usual for majority of dark henna products; indigo works better for gray

NICE AND SOFT

Posted by Reviewer2890625 on Apr 30, 2008

I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY MOM TO COVER HER GREY HAIR. IT DIDN'T COVER TOO WELL, BUT SHE LIKED THE TEXTURE OF HER HAIR AFTER USING THIS.

Light Mountain Dark Brown

Posted by Reviewer1026214 on Feb 03, 2011

Well, I can't say I like this product the smell is very green like alfalfa yuck. My hair felt dirty after I rinsed it out plus it had a slight greenish hue to it. If you have every used this color you will know what I mean. The process time was ridiculous over an hour and still the grey was not quite the color I would have liked. In addition to all of this it was very messy.

Very good!!!

Posted by Reviewer3179941 on May 01, 2010

Very good!!!

The best among the henna products!

Posted by Reviewer2022835 on Jun 02, 2010

Among the henna hair color products, this is the best. The color lasts longer than with other henna products.

Light Mountain Hair Color and Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1403711 on Jun 05, 2008

A healthy for your hair product offered at substantial savings!

Great color for not alot of money

Posted by Reviewer2359825 on Jan 25, 2009

The color is still there and still beautiful!! unlike other Henna dyes I have tried that washed out completely within 2 weeks. Will use this product again :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »