Light Mountain, Organic Hair Color & Conditioner, Dark Brown, 4 oz (113 g)

Review

Posted by Reviewer1691336 From Washington on Sep 19, 2008

It was messy; doesnt smell very good. But the color turned out good. I had unnatural blonde highlights(the colorist went a little crazy with the bleach) since I am pregnant I didn't want to put chemicals on my body. My hair turned out good. Just make sure you follow all the directions. I like this product cause it is all natural and the more I use it the shinier and softer my hair gets.

AMAZING!

Posted by zarina From California on Dec 09, 2008

The only thing i use on my hair in terms of color

Response

Posted by Reviewer1106646 From Alabama on Mar 25, 2009

I have used this product for over 20 years and I absolutely love it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2720574 From Canada on Jun 07, 2010

As a result of using this product, my hair has copper highlights, and my grays are now blond - quite pretty. Required the application of constant heat for the color to take (used heat pack over a plastic shower cap). Am quite satisfied with the product, and really happy to avoid the harsh chemicals of regular dyes.

Amazing color, wonderful conditioning effect, at a huge fraction of the cost for a salon visit!

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist From Kansas on May 03, 2013

I've used Light Mountain Henna on my hair before and I have been impressed with the quality every single time. After spending a small fortune on toxic salon dyes and conditioning products, I decided to try something completely natural. I suggested viewing a youtube video on how to apply henna before taking on the task by yourself. One box covered my very thick curly hair that was two inches longer than shoulder length. The color was shiny and lasted for at least 4 weeks. The product did not stain my skin at all. I did notice that it kind of rubbed off into my neck after a couple days, turning my neck blue. But the color residue washed off of my neck with soap and water. I will continue to purchase this product for many years to come.