Light Mountain, Organic Hair Color & Conditioner, Dark Brown, 4 oz (113 g)

Very Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer3102015 on Nov 20, 2011

I have VERY sensitive skin, and just the test patch of 'regular' hair coloring almost sent me to the ER. I can use the Light Mountain brand with no trouble at all - it's very safe, and never causes any allergic reaction. I'm a satisfied customer!

Great product, great service

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on Nov 25, 2010

Followed the instructions exactly and love my hair colour and condition. Also love the fact that unlike commercial chemical dyes I can use this as often as I like! The only thing I didn't expect was that the henna smell stays for about a week -- it's quite strong, not exactly unpleasant, sort of medicinal or herby.

Amazing color, wonderful conditioning effect, at a huge fraction of the cost for a salon visit!

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on May 03, 2013

I've used Light Mountain Henna on my hair before and I have been impressed with the quality every single time. After spending a small fortune on toxic salon dyes and conditioning products, I decided to try something completely natural. I suggested viewing a youtube video on how to apply henna before taking on the task by yourself. One box covered my very thick curly hair that was two inches longer than shoulder length. The color was shiny and lasted for at least 4 weeks. The product did not stain my skin at all. I did notice that it kind of rubbed off into my neck after a couple days, turning my neck blue. But the color residue washed off of my neck with soap and water. I will continue to purchase this product for many years to come.

Great Organic Dark Brown Hair Color!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This dark brown hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

AMAZING!

Posted by zarina on Dec 09, 2008

The only thing i use on my hair in terms of color