• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Customer Ratings

Light Mountain, Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2087670 on Mar 06, 2009

Love this stuff its a regular perchase for us. Easy to use, smells good and dosnt chemically damage hair, just leaves it soft and fluffy.

not used yet

Posted by 5753656508225722093 on Nov 12, 2012

not use yet

Its my favorite

Posted by 4969518381275090869 on Aug 19, 2014

Very good results

estupenda!

Posted by 5536425221804352404 on Jan 10, 2015

Realmente, como todas las hennas, es muy pesado tenerla en el pelo varias horas... pero cubre mis canas, dejándolas de un tono muy agradable (no rojo, como me ha pasado con otras). Me lo aplico una vez al mes y perfecto, puedo prescindir de los tintes artificiales

Fenomenal

Posted by 5580442584218134949 on May 31, 2015

Para mí es estupenda. La única pega es el tiempo que hay que tener la henna puesta pero, mientras pueda evitarlo, prescindiré de químicos. La hago con café, y es verdad que deja un ligero tono caoba en las canas pero no es naranja, parecen reflejos.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2908447 on Aug 12, 2013

I have got a few gray hairs, but I don't want to color it, because I think it can demage my hairs. This product is the best for me! It contains a few herbs, but I think it's like pure henna. Bright, color and a good herbal mask!

Great Organic Dark Brown Hair Color! SAFE for Hair Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This dark brown hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else!

dark brown henna indigo hair stain

Posted by Brontosaurus on Nov 27, 2013

I have used this twice as I wanted to cover up some grays I have coming in but am sensitive to a lot of harsh chemical products. I'm really happy with the result. I used it once then waited a month and used it again. I have dark brown hair and have found that my natural colour hasn't really changed in any noticable way and my grays have become a light shade of brown. I feel like the lighter brown colour of my henna/indigo stained grays blends into my dark brown hair colour much better than the grays which were becoming pretty obvious. I intend to keep using it monthly. A word of warning though - it's a messy process getting this into your hair (I do it in the closed shower to contain the mess) and it's quite difficult to wash it out - takes time, patience and a LOT of water. The second time went a bit better than the first so I'm hoping I can improve my technique to put it in quicker and cleaner and wash it out quicker and with less water. It seems easiest to section your hair before you start and makes it easier to put it in right down to the roots. Overall this is a great product - creates a nice colour stain in the hair but takes some time and patience to use.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Mar 10, 2016

Henna can be a bit tricky to use but the rich, natural colour and moisturising is worth it. For my shoulder length fine hair, I mix a half box with a teaspoon each of cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil and enough strong black coffee to make a smooth paste. Leave for and hour to cure, then put on hair, leaving for 1-2 hours. The oils make it much more manageable and leave my hair so shiny.

Good henna colour

Posted by 5462851726470232798 on Mar 31, 2016

I used to use Lush henna before trying this. Lush is not the cheapest henna on the market, so I decided to look for a more budget-friendly alternative. At the same time, I wanted to try a brand that has all the appropriate certificates, so I could be sure there were no harmful elements in the product. Light Mountain falls under every category. Now, to the product itself. I have a few grey hairs. Literally five of them. But they grow in the place, where you can see them very well. So I needed this hair colour to cover the grey hair. It didn't. But I think this is only because I haven't found the right proportions for henna mixture yet. With Lush henna it took me three times to get the mixture right. And as the result my grey hairs were covered so well, i couldn't even tell them from the rest of the hair. Hopefully, I will be able to find the perfect recipe for Light Mountain as well. Colouring with henna is messy, takes long and requires some work with the recipe. But, after using henna for about a year, I could never go back to chemical colouring. Henna is worth the hustle. By the way, Light Mountain Dark Brown is very bright and much darker than I thought it would be.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »