Light Mountain, Organic Hair Color & Conditioner, Dark Brown, 4 oz (113 g)

Amazing color, wonderful conditioning effect, at a huge fraction of the cost for a salon visit!

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on May 03, 2013

I've used Light Mountain Henna on my hair before and I have been impressed with the quality every single time. After spending a small fortune on toxic salon dyes and conditioning products, I decided to try something completely natural. I suggested viewing a youtube video on how to apply henna before taking on the task by yourself. One box covered my very thick curly hair that was two inches longer than shoulder length. The color was shiny and lasted for at least 4 weeks. The product did not stain my skin at all. I did notice that it kind of rubbed off into my neck after a couple days, turning my neck blue. But the color residue washed off of my neck with soap and water. I will continue to purchase this product for many years to come.

NICE AND SOFT

Posted by Reviewer2890625 on Apr 30, 2008

I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY MOM TO COVER HER GREY HAIR. IT DIDN'T COVER TOO WELL, BUT SHE LIKED THE TEXTURE OF HER HAIR AFTER USING THIS.

easy to use, adequate coverage

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Feb 11, 2011

does cover gray, which coverage lasts for only about 10 days, but that's usual for majority of dark henna products; indigo works better for gray

not yet used

Posted by 4875940417684504742 on Dec 02, 2013

not yet used

Light Mountain Dark Brown

Posted by Reviewer1026214 on Feb 03, 2011

Well, I can't say I like this product the smell is very green like alfalfa yuck. My hair felt dirty after I rinsed it out plus it had a slight greenish hue to it. If you have every used this color you will know what I mean. The process time was ridiculous over an hour and still the grey was not quite the color I would have liked. In addition to all of this it was very messy.