Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Light Mountain, Organic Hair Color & Conditioner, Dark Brown, 4 oz (113 g)

Its my favorite

Posted by 4969518381275090869 on Aug 19, 2014

Very good results

estupenda!

Posted by 5536425221804352404 on Jan 10, 2015

Realmente, como todas las hennas, es muy pesado tenerla en el pelo varias horas... pero cubre mis canas, dejándolas de un tono muy agradable (no rojo, como me ha pasado con otras). Me lo aplico una vez al mes y perfecto, puedo prescindir de los tintes artificiales

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2908447 on Aug 12, 2013

I have got a few gray hairs, but I don't want to color it, because I think it can demage my hairs. This product is the best for me! It contains a few herbs, but I think it's like pure henna. Bright, color and a good herbal mask!

Great Organic Dark Brown Hair Color! SAFE for Hair Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This dark brown hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else!

dark brown henna indigo hair stain

Posted by Brontosaurus on Nov 27, 2013

I have used this twice as I wanted to cover up some grays I have coming in but am sensitive to a lot of harsh chemical products. I'm really happy with the result. I used it once then waited a month and used it again. I have dark brown hair and have found that my natural colour hasn't really changed in any noticable way and my grays have become a light shade of brown. I feel like the lighter brown colour of my henna/indigo stained grays blends into my dark brown hair colour much better than the grays which were becoming pretty obvious. I intend to keep using it monthly. A word of warning though - it's a messy process getting this into your hair (I do it in the closed shower to contain the mess) and it's quite difficult to wash it out - takes time, patience and a LOT of water. The second time went a bit better than the first so I'm hoping I can improve my technique to put it in quicker and cleaner and wash it out quicker and with less water. It seems easiest to section your hair before you start and makes it easier to put it in right down to the roots. Overall this is a great product - creates a nice colour stain in the hair but takes some time and patience to use.