• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Reviews | English

Great hair color.

Posted by Reviewer2956762 on Mar 30, 2011

I've always liked this for the color and the way it conditions my hair.

good

Posted by Reviewer2454790 on May 18, 2011

good

Good henna colour

Posted by 5462851726470232798 on Mar 31, 2016

I used to use Lush henna before trying this. Lush is not the cheapest henna on the market, so I decided to look for a more budget-friendly alternative. At the same time, I wanted to try a brand that has all the appropriate certificates, so I could be sure there were no harmful elements in the product. Light Mountain falls under every category. Now, to the product itself. I have a few grey hairs. Literally five of them. But they grow in the place, where you can see them very well. So I needed this hair colour to cover the grey hair. It didn't. But I think this is only because I haven't found the right proportions for henna mixture yet. With Lush henna it took me three times to get the mixture right. And as the result my grey hairs were covered so well, i couldn't even tell them from the rest of the hair. Hopefully, I will be able to find the perfect recipe for Light Mountain as well. Colouring with henna is messy, takes long and requires some work with the recipe. But, after using henna for about a year, I could never go back to chemical colouring. Henna is worth the hustle. By the way, Light Mountain Dark Brown is very bright and much darker than I thought it would be.

Not for white hair

Posted by 5464921366279637690 on Oct 20, 2016

No painting the white hair at all! But it is good for those that do not have white hair cover a large packing in a good price

¡Buen resultado!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 09, 2016

Los colores son vivos e intensos y las canas las cubre de manera aceptable pero no infalible (las deja como reflejos de color). He probado varios colores y ninguno me ha defraudado. Resultado: mucho cuerpo y color duradero y natural, sin estridencias. Contras: lo que todas las hennas, mucho tiempo de exposición, aplicación menos cómoda que una crema, el olor puede resultar pesado (cosa que solvento con aceites esenciales de lavanda, árbol de té o naranja).

Nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) The henna is great quality but I didn't like the color.

good henna

Posted by Reviewer2794334 on Sep 06, 2009

this is a henna that can last up to 15 to 20 days

strange

Posted by twistik on May 13, 2014

It just a green dust, need to understand how to use it.

Not for me!

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

Too much work for results that do not last long enogh.

Rubbish

Posted by Reviewer1998842 on Apr 04, 2012

Unfortunately, this did not work at all for me. I followed the instructions, but the texture of the mix was too grainy to even stay applied to the hair. I had more on the floor than in my hair at the end. I tried one more time, adding oil in the mix to make less grainy. Unortunately, to no success. As for the color, it did not stain my hair at all.