Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Black, 4 oz (113 g)

Good conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1080812 on May 03, 2012

Smooth hair but no color it.

Softer hair

Posted by Reviewer2704828 on May 21, 2009

Preparation was easy. Rinsing a little difficult to get all the plant stuff out of your hair. Color enhanced my own naturally dark hair. The best part is the conditioning. It makes your hair stay soft and silky.

Good but it starts to fade off gradually from 2nd wash

Posted by Reviewer1159597 on Jan 28, 2012

I am an Asian with 50% gray hair. I mixed Light Mountain Dark Brown (2/3) and Black (1/3) to achieve my natural hair colour i.e. Dark Brown. I apply the henna on my hair for 2hrs. The effect is good but I have to touch-up every week as the colour starts to fade from the 2nd wash. I am waiting for my order Shikai, Color Reflect, Deep Shampoo to come, I hope it helps to maintain my colour without the frequent touch-ups. Will review on the product in due time.

Impressive Hair Dye.

Posted by 4889168295036869257 on Jul 22, 2014

I was diagnosed with Allergic Contact Dermatitis. I tried all hair dyes in the market and ones these dyes comes in contact into my skin I'd develop rash, pinkness, itching, bumps and even blisters. My derma recommend me to use this product and it was a gift made from Heaven. I love this product and yes, I will recommend this to all who is suffering from allergic dermatitis.

Great Organic Black Hair Color!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This black hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"