• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Reviews | English

Thank you!

Posted by 5444587040014873789 on Nov 19, 2015

I am satisfied with your product. Thank you for providing good service. I will purchase your product again in future.

Best hair treatment!!

Posted by 5542975922880931448 on Dec 13, 2015

This is more then a color for the hair, it's a treatment!! I love it!! I don't have so much loss hair and on top my hair start regenerating. I use it for more then 6 months (2 times a month).

Light Mountain Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2219738 on May 17, 2011

This product works very well, but I had to experiment with using coffee instead of water to try to minimize the red tones. It certainly gives your hair body and shine. ~Karen

No colour

Posted by 5748204374453391527 on Feb 08, 2016

It smells just like henna and the application and processing is the same. There was absolutely so colour change at all and didn't condition like henna used to. Maybe ok for others but not for me, such a pity, I love to use natural products.

preparation is too time consuming

Posted by 5048507990292853897 on May 04, 2016

Hi, I have not used the light mountain natural color I bought from you. I read the instructions and my goodness it's so time consuming and a little complicated to prepare the paste. it will take several hours to finish. Dont you have any natural coloring that's so easy to apply and easy to prepare. or some kind of paste that is readily applicable. For busy people like us preparing light mountain as instructed will be too time consuming

Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1120102 on Mar 20, 2008

Very complex to mix up and produces an allergic reaction.

brillant!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2990665 on Mar 25, 2012

Coloring very well it a good stuff :D

Great Organic Black Hair Color! SAFER For Hair Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This black hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else!

Black light mountain hair color

Posted by 5075937461115979121 on Nov 03, 2014

Great product .Have been using since 1999.

Very easy to use with great results

Posted by 5449099644756905107 on Sep 19, 2016

I was using henna products from other makers before. It usually took a long time to dye with the and they had poor results. Often the resulting color did not last long and I needed to repeat dying my hair almost every week. After I read the reviews of Light Mountain hanna, I decided to give it a try. My hair is black and I used one in black. I immediately found that it is very easy to prepare the product (only hot water & short waiting time) and the color stays on my hair at least for a few weeks. By using henna products from other companies before, I used to have some particles shedding from my dyed hair (probably those from henna residue) but I do not have the problem at all by using Light Mountain henna. Great thing about Light Mountain henna is that the box comes with a pair of disposable gloves and cap. My hair is very long so I still need to use other shower cap to cover my hair entirely but those free gifts from Light Mountain henna surely help me very much. Also, compared to henna products from other companies, Light Mountain henna is very very reasonably priced. I strongly recommend Light Mountain henna to everyone who likes to dye their hair easily and effectively in a very healthy way at a very reasonable price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »