• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Customer Ratings

Best hair treatment!!

Posted by 5542975922880931448 on Dec 13, 2015

This is more then a color for the hair, it's a treatment!! I love it!! I don't have so much loss hair and on top my hair start regenerating. I use it for more then 6 months (2 times a month).

Light Mountain Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2219738 on May 17, 2011

This product works very well, but I had to experiment with using coffee instead of water to try to minimize the red tones. It certainly gives your hair body and shine. ~Karen

No colour

Posted by 5748204374453391527 on Feb 08, 2016

It smells just like henna and the application and processing is the same. There was absolutely so colour change at all and didn't condition like henna used to. Maybe ok for others but not for me, such a pity, I love to use natural products.

Might contain allergy containing chemicals

Posted by 5263480129510598963 on Jan 24, 2015

I'm suspicious that this dye may contain allergy-causing chemicals that are not on the ingredients list. I may be wrong about this, but today I used this hair dye and am feeling the same symptoms I've had in the past from an allergic reaction to hair dye chemicals. Not quite as bad, but still pretty bad. Could be a coincidence, but I won't risk using this dye again. I have used pure henna powder and other brands of henna/indigo with absolutely no reactions at all.

Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1120102 on Mar 20, 2008

Very complex to mix up and produces an allergic reaction.

brillant!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2990665 on Mar 25, 2012

Coloring very well it a good stuff :D

Great Organic Black Hair Color! SAFER For Hair Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This black hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else!

very good !

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Mar 27, 2015

used it on my husband who is about 50% grey .I mixed it ith om dark brown henna,and it looked very dark to start with ( first week) but seems to last for at least 3 weeks,soon to a winner with this one,that is if you don't mind the darker colour for a while..

Great product!

Posted by MeowChloe on Oct 05, 2015

I ordered this henna dye from iHerb, I had dyed my hair with henna from Lush in the past, and I was looking for something a little less expensive than the Lush dye. To my surprise, this stuff was awesome! I have naturally dark brown hair (almost black) but I wanted to darken it to a jet black. This product did just that! I think that you will not get the true black color unless you already have dark brown hair. If you have dark brown hair and want to darken to black, this stuff is perfect! I liked how it came in a powder and you just had to add hot liquid. The Lush brand was nice, but it was really complicated to mix up because it came in solid blocks instead of powder, like this. This was easy to mix up and the directions were thorough. Instead of using hot water, I used day-old coffee and I think that helped contribute to how dark my hair turned out. Yes, the product is a little messy, but it is considerably less messy than the Lush henna, and you really don't make that big of a mess if you are careful not to. I left the product on for 3 hours, and it did not get heavy on my head start giving me a headache like the Lush henna did. Tip for rinsing it out: Before you step in the shower to rinse the henna out, fill the bath tub up with water and dunk your hair in it and swish it around for a couple minutes. This helps get the henna out of your hair better than just stepping in the shower and rinsing it off. After you're done dunking your head in the tub, get in the shower and rinse the rest out with conditioner. The only thing that I have to say negatively about this product is that it is not as conditioning as I had hoped. The Lush henna made my hair so soft and manageable afterwards, but this product made it a little more frizzy and dry. I would recommend using extra conditioner while rinsing! Overall, this is a great product and I would definitely recommend it to anybody who is interested. Definitely worth the price.

Black light mountain hair color

Posted by 5075937461115979121 on Nov 03, 2014

Great product .Have been using since 1999.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »