July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Burgundy, 4 oz (113 g)

3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2002217 on Mar 30, 2009

Love the process of putting warm herbal mud on my head, love the natural smell, and the resulting color! Beautiful brown with violet-red & gold undertones.

Great Organic Burgundy Hair Color!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This burgundy hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Color may take awhile to come out

Posted by Reviewer2230410 on Feb 19, 2009

I love how it makes my hair feel and look...healthy and shiny. The one thing I learned is that it may take much longer than they say in the directions for the actual burgundy color to come out - depending upon your hair texture. My hair is thick and doesn't color easily, so I have to leave it on for 2 hours. Worth it if you have the time.

Henna hair dye

Posted by 4889586182152477437 on Jan 25, 2014

The smell gave me a migraine and I threw up and was sick all night.

ummmm sorry!

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on May 08, 2009

guess i didnt do it right.. I LOVE light mountain henna.... as long as its only RED henna (forget name on ingredient list) but when it has that "lawsonia or "indigo" ingredient (BLACK "henna") it doesnt work for me... it turns grey, blue, green etc but the just reds are awesome!!!! after this dye mishap , (the burgundy turned greyish ASH brown , cuz luckily I rinsed it out as I saw it was bluish green).... I used the "bright red" with great results. so I will still always buy light mountain colors, red, bright red, light red.. etc

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »