Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Burgundy, 4 oz (113 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2002217 From Iowa on Mar 30, 2009

Love the process of putting warm herbal mud on my head, love the natural smell, and the resulting color! Beautiful brown with violet-red & gold undertones.

Color may take awhile to come out

Posted by Reviewer2230410 From Maine on Feb 19, 2009

I love how it makes my hair feel and look...healthy and shiny. The one thing I learned is that it may take much longer than they say in the directions for the actual burgundy color to come out - depending upon your hair texture. My hair is thick and doesn't color easily, so I have to leave it on for 2 hours. Worth it if you have the time.

Great Organic Burgundy Hair Color!

Posted by BeckySue From Missouri on Sep 11, 2013

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This burgundy hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

ummmm sorry!

Posted by Reviewer1927983 From Virginia on May 08, 2009

guess i didnt do it right.. I LOVE light mountain henna.... as long as its only RED henna (forget name on ingredient list) but when it has that "lawsonia or "indigo" ingredient (BLACK "henna") it doesnt work for me... it turns grey, blue, green etc but the just reds are awesome!!!! after this dye mishap , (the burgundy turned greyish ASH brown , cuz luckily I rinsed it out as I saw it was bluish green).... I used the "bright red" with great results. so I will still always buy light mountain colors, red, bright red, light red.. etc

Light Mountain Henna

Posted by Reviewer2228980 From Virginia on Aug 26, 2008

I have been using Henna for almost 20 yrs, mostly bought from Paris but now that I have been in the US for long, had to try out a new one. Have only used it once. It is ok as it does not tell you exactly how long to keep the Henna on and hair does not look glossy as it has always done with other Hennas that I have used. I was a little perturbed that they advised not to use any metal when they say they have not used any chemicals! Only chemicals will react to metal, natural henna will not react to metal, so I am a bit confused if it is truly natural as thye say it is.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »