• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Customer Ratings

Best color and shine ever

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Aug 11, 2008

I decided to try this product because I am starting to see my first grey hairs (I am 31) and the results are fabulous. I absolutely love the shine and manageability this henna gives to my hair. I mix the henna with sage tea and rosemary tea together (they are known to cover grey hair) and my hair is dyed it's natural haircolor, which is chestnut. I don't mind the extra work or clean-up after because I get the best haircolor that is out there without harming my health.

keeps getting better!

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on May 24, 2015

really happy with the results so far -- with repeated usage the colour actually gets deeper and richer. can't beat the price either, and it's free from the harmful effects of chemical dyes. i do have to do touch-ups within a month of colouring, but then i don't mind because it actually feels like a treat every time. Edit: A few years into the whole colouring process, I switched to Surya because it's so much easier to apply and seems to give lovely results too.

Great Organic Chestnut Hair Color!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This chestnut hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else.