Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Light Brown, 4 oz (113 g)

Great Organic Light Brown Hair Color!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This light brown hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Love shine and conditioning

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Jan 27, 2009

Best hairdye I ever tried. Will use it for many years to come!

First Time Henna User

Posted by Reviewer1638625 on Aug 24, 2009

I have to say the product and instructions were pretty easy to use. The next time I will be much more adapt at it now that I know what to expect. Have been getting compliments on the color and as long as my husband likes it, so do I. Bought the Light brown and since I'm a dark blonde, decided to lighten it with lemon juice as suggested for copper highlights. Looks and feels great, lots of body. Have already ordered my next application thru I Herb

Amazing Henna

Posted by Reviewer1707496 on Oct 11, 2009

I absolutely love the look and feel of my hair after using this product. It covers my gray with reddish brown highlights, conditions my hair and I get so many compliments. I gave it 4 stars because using it is messy, tedious and time-consuming. I'm not certain there is any remedy to that part and regardless, I will continue to use it because it is the only product I've tried (including many years of expensive salon treatments) that leaves my hair in such good contition and covers the gray without making my hair all one flat color.

Beautiful

Posted by Reviewer1128610 on Apr 04, 2010

Yes, so the smell is like hay, and it takes more effort to do than the usual haircolor... but it's worth it. Results are fantastic, not too red like many other henna treatments, and my hair feels thicker. Ordering more... I love iHerb!