Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Light Brown, 4 oz (113 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

First Time Henna User

Posted by Reviewer1638625 From Wisconsin on Aug 24, 2009

I have to say the product and instructions were pretty easy to use. The next time I will be much more adapt at it now that I know what to expect. Have been getting compliments on the color and as long as my husband likes it, so do I. Bought the Light brown and since I'm a dark blonde, decided to lighten it with lemon juice as suggested for copper highlights. Looks and feels great, lots of body. Have already ordered my next application thru I Herb

Amazing Henna

Posted by Reviewer1707496 From Texas on Oct 11, 2009

I absolutely love the look and feel of my hair after using this product. It covers my gray with reddish brown highlights, conditions my hair and I get so many compliments. I gave it 4 stars because using it is messy, tedious and time-consuming. I'm not certain there is any remedy to that part and regardless, I will continue to use it because it is the only product I've tried (including many years of expensive salon treatments) that leaves my hair in such good contition and covers the gray without making my hair all one flat color.

Beautiful

Posted by Reviewer1128610 From Alabama on Apr 04, 2010

Yes, so the smell is like hay, and it takes more effort to do than the usual haircolor... but it's worth it. Results are fantastic, not too red like many other henna treatments, and my hair feels thicker. Ordering more... I love iHerb!

Light Mountain Natural Hair Color & Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2176933 From Florida on Jul 27, 2010

I have medium brown hair with about 20% gray hair. I applied to my whole head and it turned a darker brown and gave all the gray an auburn tint which made it looked beautifully highlighted. After a few days the rest of my hair lightened up a little which looked even better. Other chemical coloring kits create a flat look. This creates depth and shine. Great price too!

Love shine and conditioning

Posted by Reviewer3086358 From California on Jan 27, 2009

Best hairdye I ever tried. Will use it for many years to come!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »