• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Customer Ratings

It's light brown for light shade hair, love it :)

Posted by 5015500917200030083 on Aug 03, 2015

I think it's great light brown color but I wouldn't mix anything really to it, maybe chamomile or egg tops. On one application I mixed all kinds of stuff that enhance henna color, like coffee, vinegar etc. Didn't do a strand test, like you supposed to...It came out really dark brown and I was aiming for more natural light-medium-brown. After a month I had to lift the dark out of my hair. So I still had one box of Light Mountain, Light Brown and did it with not adding anything to it and kept it on about 2h. It came out great! I had a lot of light-orange/red henna on my hair and few boxes of this toned it light-medium brown. Colors my roots also. It does wear off and you need to dye again in 1-2 months, but same time it's deep conditioner.

Great Organic Light Brown Hair Color! Safe for Hair Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This light brown hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else.

so so

Posted by 5616791087300846847 on Oct 29, 2014

may be it is just my hair.... I have used the rainbow henna before...now this one...the same results....almost no results. This one gave me a little copper tint on my natural highlights,which looks nice, but it did not change the condition of my hair at all. It even got very dry after the rinse (with no shampoo) Other bad thing is that the smells still linger after 5-6 washes when my hair is wet. I probably do henna again when I start getting white hair. I am 23.

Read instrustions before buying........

Posted by Reviewer1702689 on Oct 02, 2014

You need to Boil water in a non metallic container - Oh and you should use distilled water and you should put petroleum jelly on your skin at the hair line. You are supposed to mix this than wait either ten or thirty minutes then apply. good thing its an all natural product as it is going in the garbage.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1691395 on May 18, 2014

Didn't cover my greys as well as I hoped, but my hair became shiny and soft after use, so I will continue to use this product as a cure. Mixed it with boiling coffee, apple cider vinigar and olive oil, and that worked well for me. A little messy, but when I saw the result, it was worth it! Vibecke, Norway

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2647396 on Mar 20, 2014

I like many of these Light mountain colors! It makes hair shiny!

Covers Grey

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Feb 15, 2014

This is a pleasant colour, and will cover my grey if I do two applications. I use half and leave it on an hour, then rinse and apply the other half. One application barely covers the grey, but the two are very effective. It lasts well. Leaves hair very healthy looking. Have ordered more.

cruelty-free hair color

Posted by 5663910699912611768 on Jun 02, 2013

Still afraid to use it. Too many variables. Lots of mixing, uncertain results.

Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Light Brown

Posted by 5494471151927654675 on May 18, 2012

4 stars because of very dirty to use, exactly when You wash hear from henna! but the quality of hear is good. Little advice: don't keep henna more than 45 min, cos the color will be too dark!

terrible!!!

Posted by Reviewer2998744 on Nov 25, 2011

It did not colour my hair roots at all... :( Although I kept holding colour on my hair for an hour and a half.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »