• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Reviews | English

Beautiful

Posted by Reviewer1128610 on Apr 04, 2010

Yes, so the smell is like hay, and it takes more effort to do than the usual haircolor... but it's worth it. Results are fantastic, not too red like many other henna treatments, and my hair feels thicker. Ordering more... I love iHerb!

Covers Grey

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Feb 15, 2014

This is a pleasant colour, and will cover my grey if I do two applications. I use half and leave it on an hour, then rinse and apply the other half. One application barely covers the grey, but the two are very effective. It lasts well. Leaves hair very healthy looking. Have ordered more.

First Time Henna User

Posted by Reviewer1638625 on Aug 24, 2009

I have to say the product and instructions were pretty easy to use. The next time I will be much more adapt at it now that I know what to expect. Have been getting compliments on the color and as long as my husband likes it, so do I. Bought the Light brown and since I'm a dark blonde, decided to lighten it with lemon juice as suggested for copper highlights. Looks and feels great, lots of body. Have already ordered my next application thru I Herb

Light Mountain Natural Hair Color & Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2176933 on Jul 27, 2010

I have medium brown hair with about 20% gray hair. I applied to my whole head and it turned a darker brown and gave all the gray an auburn tint which made it looked beautifully highlighted. After a few days the rest of my hair lightened up a little which looked even better. Other chemical coloring kits create a flat look. This creates depth and shine. Great price too!

Love shine and conditioning

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Jan 27, 2009

Best hairdye I ever tried. Will use it for many years to come!

Amazing Henna

Posted by Reviewer1707496 on Oct 11, 2009

I absolutely love the look and feel of my hair after using this product. It covers my gray with reddish brown highlights, conditions my hair and I get so many compliments. I gave it 4 stars because using it is messy, tedious and time-consuming. I'm not certain there is any remedy to that part and regardless, I will continue to use it because it is the only product I've tried (including many years of expensive salon treatments) that leaves my hair in such good contition and covers the gray without making my hair all one flat color.

Light Mountain Natural Hair Color & Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3102015 on May 31, 2011

I have VERY sensitive skin. When I tried a patch test on a 'regular' hair color, I almost ended up at the ER. Light Mountain works for me with no allergic reaction, and no side effects. Light Mountain hair color is great!

A very nice henna for your hair

Posted by Reviewer2285533 on Jul 07, 2009

This is a very nice henna. As most henna's, there is a little more to the initial prep than ordinary hair color. But I don't wish to use ordinary hair color. I feel that this is a good quality henna worth the little extra prep. I received many compliments on this one and I will use it again!

BEST HENNA!

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Jul 20, 2009

This is a lovely color with just enough highlights to look natural. Be sure to use some sort of acidic liquid - any citrus juice works best - instead of water and let sit overnight before using. Leave on hair for a couple hours while you nourish yourself and your hair. Henna actually penetrates the hair shaft and makes it stronger and thicker, with longer lasting color than any chemically toxic dye.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3085402 on Mar 25, 2011

I have to admit, my family doesn't like the smell, and it is kind of hard to rinse out. (Use conditioner right over the top of it when it comes time to remove). But I love the fact that it's completely natural, no chemicals, and has never caused me to break out, (unlike the usual hair color kits.) Since they don't make one that is as light as I would like, I first highlight my hair (with a cap and highlights kit). The next day I put the henna in for about 1/2 hour to an hour, and it colors my gray and takes the brassiness out of the highlights. You just have to try different things and find out what works for you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »