Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Medium Brown, 4 oz (113 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great hair color.

Posted by Reviewer2956762 on Mar 30, 2011

I've always liked this for the color and the way it conditions my hair.

Light Mountain Natural Hair color and conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1281175 on Sep 04, 2009

I've been using a natural cream haircolor so this is a little messier and harder to rinse out. It does make my hair feel great, though.

Light Mountain Henna

Posted by Reviewer3328332 on May 22, 2010

My wife has used this Henna for 30 years and loves it. It's getting harder and harder to find, so glad you carry it.

Posted by Reviewer2381337 on Oct 24, 2010

It came out a bit copper...but it was very shiny and smelt of yummy spicy tea for a few days. Thanks

A bit dark for my hair color

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Nov 01, 2010

My daughter-in-law is a hairdresser so she kindly put this in my hair for me. I have mousey colored hair.(Unfortunately!) so I was looking for some nice warm color. We made it up per directions (just with water)and only 'cured' it for 10 mins before we put it on the hair. We left it for just one hour. It was quite messy to shower and get it out but that was to be expected.and I smelt like hay out in the paddock! Afterwards I rinsed it out with just water as instructed and dried it, it looks like it was a lovely light golden brown color and I liked it..but the next day it turned a lot darker brown. It was too dark for me so I have ordered a light golden brown for next time which I'm eager to use. The Henna is wonderful though compared to all those horrible chemical dyes. It conditions the hair nicely. My daughter-in law was a little dubious as first to use it as she's heard some horror tales about Henna disasters and hair turning real red but she was pleasantly surprised. One more note..if you have shorter hair and theres not a great lot of it..you will only be using 1/2 the packet like I would have. I had to throw the rest out which was a bit of a waste but I'll know next time. It will last me two applications.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »