Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Medium Brown, 4 oz (113 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Do not like it

Posted by 5208471439205733650 on Nov 11, 2014

My natural hair color is medium brown but after this henna the color my hair is dark brown very dark almost black it has indigo so some of my greys are blue. I will give a chance to another shade like red to see what happens.

Awfully complicated!

Posted by Rocklin on Nov 25, 2012

I was required to mix it and let it sit for hours. The mixture was like clumpy mud; imagine trying to get clumpy mud throughout your hair. I was already worrying about my head of hair getting stressed out with the dying process. Trying to get that mixture on each row of strands was pretty ridiculous. I know it can be done, but not by me for sure. And rinsing out the mud into my drain didn't sit too well with me. I won't be purchasing this again. One star for changing the color of my hair, but it did not change the color of my few gray hairs.

Great Organic Medium Brown Hair Color!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This medium brown hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else.

A safe solution :

Posted by Reviewer2451398 on Nov 26, 2009

Very satisfied with this product and feel good about the no chemical issues. Color set up fast and is holding well after 4 weeks. I will continue to use.

deep, rich color

Posted by Reviewer1704795 on Mar 23, 2010

Very fast shipping and great price from iherb. This was a pretty color, medium brown color indoors with auburn highlights outdoors in the sun.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »