Soft, Shiny, Rich Hair.

Posted by Adrienne on Feb 15, 2009

I swear by this product. It makes my hair unbelievably shiny. People are constantly complimenting my hair's luster, color, and the condition that it's in. Instead of damaging the hair, this product actually improves the condition of my hair. Years ago, I dyed my hair with everything under the sun. It was damaged and didn't look too happy. With this color, I get a deep red hue that comes out most in the sun. Because I have dark hair, it really warms up my color (instead of dying it red like it might if I had blond hair). And I swear that whenever the sun comes out, people comment on the beauty of my hair color. They think it's natural too. This red hair color doesn't look fake like it does with intense chemical dyes. And when it fades, you don't get a gross brassy color. It just reverts back to the previous color. After using this product for a while now, I get the color and richness I want while letting my unaltered hair grow back. The result is consistently conditioned and beautiful hair color. My hair gets healthier every week. I use this dye once every 5-7 weeks. But be warned! Henna is a bit messy when you put it on. It's hard to wash out without any product after you dye it. I put it on on a Friday night. Cover with shower cap. Sleep on it. Wake up and do some house tasks. Then wash it out. In the shower, as I rinse it out. I use CONDITIONER ONLY just to help loosen the mix from the hair. Then it doesn't strip it from your hair either. It comes right out with conditioner. Presto. Easy. Then it dries and looks luxurious and shiny. I love this stuff!

the brightest henna red i've found

Posted by Reviewer3215013 on Feb 12, 2010

such a beautiful vibrant color. People always stop me and ask about it... they are always surprised to find out it is a natural dye. it' stunning in the sunlight, really luminous.

horrible

Posted by Reviewer3210617 on May 18, 2013

I have never bought a worse quality henna. First of all, you're not supposed to mix it with hot water as it kills lawson, which is the colorant. To obtain the best nourishing and coloring effect it's best to mix it with something acidic like cold green tea and a few teaspoons of lemon or lime juice, and leave it overnight in room temperature. Second thing, henna should be finer than espresso-ground coffee, so that you can easily smear it deep down your roots, mix it to a nice smooth consistency and apply easily. This product is horribly grainy, the particles are bigger in size than sand so you can't even imagine how rinsing looks and feel like. Plus the color it gave indicates it's not a good quality henna. Don't buy.

Un super hénné

Posted by Kahaliah on Jun 19, 2013

J'ai d'abord été attirée par le packaging de cette marque, très original. Ensuite par son prix très intéressant. Mais le plus important, c'est la qualité, et elle est présente !! La couleur est géniale et a de super reflets rouges. Petit plus : les gants fournis dans la notice.

Great product.

Posted by 4776135338126421008 on May 28, 2012

Bright red turns out beautiful dark red, I started out with dark brown. Made my hair so shiny and beautiful. Totally love it. Yeah, it's messy, but worth it!