10% Off Orders Over $40!

Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color and Conditioner, Bright Red, 4 oz (113 g)

Soft, Shiny, Rich Hair.

Posted by Adrienne on Feb 15, 2009

I swear by this product. It makes my hair unbelievably shiny. People are constantly complimenting my hair's luster, color, and the condition that it's in. Instead of damaging the hair, this product actually improves the condition of my hair. Years ago, I dyed my hair with everything under the sun. It was damaged and didn't look too happy. With this color, I get a deep red hue that comes out most in the sun. Because I have dark hair, it really warms up my color (instead of dying it red like it might if I had blond hair). And I swear that whenever the sun comes out, people comment on the beauty of my hair color. They think it's natural too. This red hair color doesn't look fake like it does with intense chemical dyes. And when it fades, you don't get a gross brassy color. It just reverts back to the previous color. After using this product for a while now, I get the color and richness I want while letting my unaltered hair grow back. The result is consistently conditioned and beautiful hair color. My hair gets healthier every week. I use this dye once every 5-7 weeks. But be warned! Henna is a bit messy when you put it on. It's hard to wash out without any product after you dye it. I put it on on a Friday night. Cover with shower cap. Sleep on it. Wake up and do some house tasks. Then wash it out. In the shower, as I rinse it out. I use CONDITIONER ONLY just to help loosen the mix from the hair. Then it doesn't strip it from your hair either. It comes right out with conditioner. Presto. Easy. Then it dries and looks luxurious and shiny. I love this stuff!

the brightest henna red i've found

Posted by Reviewer3215013 on Feb 12, 2010

such a beautiful vibrant color. People always stop me and ask about it... they are always surprised to find out it is a natural dye. it' stunning in the sunlight, really luminous.

Great Organic Bright Red Hair Color!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This bright red hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

I love this henna.

Posted by zestylemon on Dec 02, 2013

This works. If you don't like smell of it, mix 10 drops of rosemary eo in it, or other eo, like lemon, eucalyptus etc. Also I do use lemon juice (from fresh lemon), to get some boost for color.

Great product.

Posted by 4776135338126421008 on May 28, 2012

Bright red turns out beautiful dark red, I started out with dark brown. Made my hair so shiny and beautiful. Totally love it. Yeah, it's messy, but worth it!