• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Customer Ratings

Fantastic!

Posted by 4958722292126008422 on Apr 07, 2016

This henna is fantastic. I only used it three times and I am delighted. It gives very bright and lovely color. I recommend it a lot.

Great, rich colour

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Mar 10, 2016

Henna can be a bit tricky to use but the rich, natural colour and moisturising is worth it. For my shoulder length fine hair, I mix a half box with a teaspoon each of cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil and enough strong black coffee to make a smooth paste. Leave for and hour to cure, then put on hair, leaving for 1-2 hours. The oils make it much more manageable and leave my hair so shiny. I've been mixing this one with the dark brown to get a dark colour with red highlights.

My favourite henna

Posted by DadaBarokova on Jan 29, 2016

I tried a lot of hennas, this is one of my favourites - if not the favourite one! I love the fact it is just henna - no other ingredients, so I can add whatever I want to my henna mixture. It is also bigger package as we use to have here in Europe - it is 113 g (not just 100 g), ideal amount for my hair length. The price is also great - it is high quality and still quite cheap. And the colour on my hair is also great! Totally recommend!

It's a love!

Posted by UlkaTigrulka on Nov 03, 2015

It's a love from first sight! Hair is shiny, soft, full of colour. Look extremely healthy. Definitely this henna is the best I've ever used Девчонки, хна великолепного качества, теперь мой любимчик, можете играться с цветами, все без химии

Tiene gran cantidad de pigmento, es certificada y barata. Muy buena henna

Posted by 5654403892878781559 on Oct 28, 2015

Para mí esta henna lo tiene todo, a partir de ahora compraré siempre ésta. Yo la preparé con zumo de pomelo y la dejé macerar unas 12 horas. La tuve puesta en la cabeza con mi gorrito de ducha y mi toalla-turbante durante 4 horas. Tengo el pelo castaño muy oscuro, y aún así me ha cogido un reflejo castaño-rojizo muy bonito (sigue siendo oscuro, con mi pelo no hay mucho que hacer usando henna y otras plantas, pero la diferencia es apreciable). Me ha dado muchísimo brillo al pelo, y la gente me dice que se me ve "un pelo sano". me encanta cómo deja el pelo. he probado otras hennas certificadas y ésta me parece muy buena en relación calidad-precio.

so and so

Posted by 5151303093475905801 on May 04, 2015

well.... it wasn't that bright! it gave me some red tint, but after 2 weeks, the color turned into a a very weird mahogany color! it looked so fake like i was wearing a wig!! i used the oil method to remove as much color as possible... it went better but ok.. the 3 stars because my hair felt super soft!

Sunset

Posted by 4956197597947528565 on Apr 17, 2015

I know this is not the fashion now, but I have used Light Mountain henna for a long time. I love the beautiful depth of colour and shine this henna gives.

I liked it

Posted by 5756534213518711912 on Apr 02, 2015

I didn't see a big difference after trying this because my hair is dark brown but I liked it

Great Organic Bright Red Hair Color! SAFE for Hair Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This bright red hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else!

henna