Awful Taste

Posted by Reviewer2466588 on Feb 08, 2010

I purchased this item for my young daughter who has Ulcerative Colitis because of the healing properties of Aloe Gel, Slippery Elm Bark and Marshmallow Root for the GI system. The smell and taste was beyond what she could tolerate, even when mixed with various beverages. However, I did give the product to an adult friend who liked it.

Great price for a wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1508918 on Feb 03, 2010

I have been using this product daily for a couple of months now and it has helped my stomach feel wonderful. iHerb has the best price that I have found on the internet and local stores.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Dec 08, 2009

i recently went on vacation and did not leave home without this. it is fabulous! it is great for upset stomach, burning stomach, indigestion, constipation -- just great for the digestive system. i highly recommend it. i usually do not drink it straight; add a little bit of water and it should work great! nice taste, too. much better taste than regular aloe vera gel drinks. definitely recommend!

Miraculous stuff, possibly in combination with......

Posted by Reviewer1172795 on Nov 02, 2009

If you suffer from acid reflux, seasonal allergies, a stomach ulcer and are sensitive to odors and motion to the point of dizzyness like I have been for all to many years please do yourself a favor and read on. I use a combination of this product with Kyodophilus, acid ease and DGL licorice. No more nexium and nasalcort. I attributed the dizzyness to candida I took these products in an effort to combat all of the above symptoms and must now say WOW. I first started using them all about a year ago and wanted to wait before posting a review. Acid reflux does terrible damage to the gastro intestinal tract and imbalances in stomach flora are responsible for so many ailments its incredible. Mention such products to a doctor and they respectfully look at you like your nuts. I may be overdoing it but........its working for now. Be well.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1587933 on Oct 10, 2009

Thank you!

husbands upset stomach

Posted by Reviewer1002750 on Jul 02, 2009

My husband has had stomach problems for several years now, and nothing really worked. This product has really settled his stomach and vomiting problems almost 100 percent. I would recommend it highly. thank you.

Lily of the Desert Stomach formula

Posted by Reviewer1101254 on Jun 18, 2009

Lily of the Desert changed their bottle, I panic when I first got my order. After reading the label it was the same stuff I've been taking. Having IBS this stuff helps alot. iherb has the best price on this product.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2517882 on Apr 15, 2009

wish I could afford it more often....worked wonders for me....I'm out of it now....will try to buy more soon... thank you

Lily of the Desert Herbal Stomach Formula

Posted by Reviewer2733730 on Mar 13, 2009

A few years ago I was diagnosed with the beginnings of an ulcer by the doctor after a colonoscopy. My stomach hurt at times, especially after eating certain foods. I immediately began using the Lily of the Desert Herbal Stomach Formula and have been symptom free ever since. I recommend this formula for anyone who has stomach ulcers and who does not want to use pharmaceutical drugs to treat it.

Not Horrible, Not Great

Posted by Reviewer3324093 on Feb 19, 2009

As far as healing properties for the stomach goes, this product has a lot of them. It's more of a gel than a liquid, and tastes like mint, well a medicinal mint.