Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Gel, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 3-star

thicker than expected

Posted by Reviewer2996562 From North Carolina on Jan 29, 2008

THIS SEEMS TO BE A VERY GOOD PRODUCT, BUT TAKE IT MIXED IN A SMOOTHIE.

Awful taste and consistency

Posted by greenisthenewblack From Norway on Mar 30, 2011

First off, I haven't noticed any health improvents after I started taking this. I am guessing that is just due to my robust digestion, and that my body is still getting the benefits of aloe vera, so I keep taking it. However, the taste and consistency is absolutely horrific. I am so close to throwing up every time I take this, and the best solution is to mix 50/50 with home made blood orange juice. Whenever I add it to something else I end up having to throw it out. I am hoping it will grow on me! Good value, though.

product could be ok

Posted by Reviewer2775194 From Illinois on Sep 06, 2012

this aloe vera gel is good for many things but i believe it had my stomach upset doing that time of the month so my husband uses it for his scalp he shampoo with it and it helps his scalp.

Well, I don't know.

Posted by naturalorganic From Sweden on Mar 30, 2014

I drank this every day for 2 months but I don't really know if it did something.. Couldn't feel any difference in my stomach or something else. Unfortunately, I don't think this worked for me. I drank it every morning with water.