Wonderful for Good Health!!

Posted by 5425335609000450368 on Apr 04, 2016

Drink a cup (or even a gulp) of this a day and you should be able to see a good difference in your body (skin, nails, etc.); I did!!! I know that for sure!! Give it a try! I truly do recommend this particular product. It serves very well and can last a long while, depending on how much you use it.

Its my After shave skin Treatment.

Posted by 4705135311512354040 on Aug 27, 2015

Its my After shave skin Treatment. Its perfect. Its very healing and simply perfect for the skin. After it dries in just a minute or two I put on some sort of face moisturizer. But this stuff is always first! It nourishes and protects the skin naturally which I believe is actually the best and only way. Lotion and moistuizers don't heal anything, they just keep the skin from drying out. But the aloe is the magical stuff to help it heal. Its the best!!!

Love it!

Posted by 4717456996779489943 on Feb 27, 2015

I take this everyday. I've been using this ever since it came. I will definitely get a bigger size time time.

Hydratation !!

Posted by 5745104350702207754 on Jan 21, 2015

Je l'ai reçue et l'utilise directement sur mes cheveux crépus en tant quand qu'hydradant !!! Mes cheveux aiment :)

Great product and fast delivery!

Posted by 5026325814655944524 on Jan 05, 2015

This product is a great product i odered it again.Thanks

Good product

Posted by 5308835524231888171 on Dec 10, 2014

Super

Top contente!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5472937910196959653 on Oct 07, 2014

J'ai été super contente de recevoir cette marque d'aloe vera gel!! Merci iherb pour tous ces produits bio à des prix super abordables !!!

Lily of the Desert, aloe Vera Gel, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (LTD-10032)

Posted by 5670527707956334132 on Sep 02, 2014

I would like to replaced to order 2 bottles of aloe vera gel.

Best Aloe Gel

Posted by Kokas2 on Apr 01, 2014

It soothes my stomach as soon as I drink this gel. It's best to take apart from food if you intend to use itl for stomach issues, but if you want to increase absorption of other supplements then it's fine to drink any time. Absolutely recommend this product.

Good stuff

Posted by freakNpink on Mar 26, 2014

I use this as hair gel and it works great. I also use it on my face which is acne prone. The bottles marked for skin use offen have a bunch of added stuff you don't need so I always go for the eddible kind.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »