Good stuff

Posted by freakNpink on Mar 26, 2014

I use this as hair gel and it works great. I also use it on my face which is acne prone. The bottles marked for skin use offen have a bunch of added stuff you don't need so I always go for the eddible kind.

double useage

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Feb 17, 2014

This is meant to take internally, but it works great on the skin also. I has to be refrigerated, which means no preservatives. That's great. The taste is neutral. Easy to swallow.

Hair moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2037617 on Nov 16, 2008

I use it for my hair and it moisturizes it very well.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1404401 on Apr 08, 2009

Can now say I like this. I have been using it twice a day for the last month and feel it is good for digestion and regularity. I will continue using regularly and really appreciate the good price from iHerb.

A great price for a classic

Posted by Reviewer1275276 on Jan 28, 2010

I like this one because it seems to work better for me than the juice (though I have no idea why it should). I have tried the preservative free one several times, and it always gets mouldy before I can finish a bottle (and I go through a bottle in about 10 days) so I'm sticking with this one.

Wonderful for Good Health!!

Posted by 5425335609000450368 on Apr 04, 2016

Drink a cup (or even a gulp) of this a day and you should be able to see a good difference in your body (skin, nails, etc.); I did!!! I know that for sure!! Give it a try! I truly do recommend this particular product. It serves very well and can last a long while, depending on how much you use it.

Organic Aloe Vera Gel

Posted by Reviewer2597701 on Mar 29, 2009

Excellent product. Great to order from my favorite Herb & supplement supplier iHerb who ALWAYS is perfect in deliver, product & just general client response.

Top contente!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5472937910196959653 on Oct 07, 2014

J'ai été super contente de recevoir cette marque d'aloe vera gel!! Merci iherb pour tous ces produits bio à des prix super abordables !!!

Hydratation !!

Posted by 5745104350702207754 on Jan 21, 2015

Je l'ai reçue et l'utilise directement sur mes cheveux crépus en tant quand qu'hydradant !!! Mes cheveux aiment :)

Love it!

Posted by 4717456996779489943 on Feb 27, 2015

I take this everyday. I've been using this ever since it came. I will definitely get a bigger size time time.