Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Gel, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Still tastes weird

Posted by Reviewer1752018 From Korea, Republic of on Jan 15, 2012

I have bought whole leaf juice from the same brand, and it tasted horrendous - not the taste I remember from fresh cut aloe vera gel. So this time, I have made sure that I am purchasing "inner filet" gel. Well, this product does have more viscosity, yet I don't see the much difference in taste from whole leaf juice. I wonder if it's due to the acids they have used as preservative. I gave it two stars because even though it tastes horrendous, I think the product still may have therapeutic benefits.

can't use as skin care

Posted by 4844488478994519060 on Oct 26, 2013

I read some reviews that it can be used on face, but it is not suitable for me. I have an allergic reaction when I put it on face, my face goes red and hot. Now, I used it for drink only.