10% Off Orders Over $40!

Lily of the Desert, 99% Aloe Vera Gelly, 12 oz (342 g)

Not the same as the discontinued Aloe Gelly

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on Sep 22, 2010

Lily of the Desert have discontinued the 99% Aloe Vera Gelly and replaced with this "similar" product. However, this contains bamboo and different ingredients despite being, according to the label, 99% organic aloe. It has a detectable scent, and it really isn't the same as the previous formula. The old Aloe Gelly was gentle enough to use on face and very sensitive skin - this one is not.

My favorite aloe vera gel

Posted by Reviewer1534688 on Dec 15, 2010

I think all the aloe gels I've tried from iherb are hydrating and soothing (Lily, Jason's and Mill Creek) but I prefer Lily of the Desert because there's no scent like in Jason's and it doesn't irritate my eyes like Mill Creek. I use this as a moisturizer for my face, body, scalp and even hair. I also like the big packaging, I use this all the time and I still have more than 1/3 of the gel left after 4 months.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Jan 05, 2012

I use this aloe vera gel every night on my face. It gives me a mini face lift. It got rid of my dark circles and has completely gotten rid of the bags I had under my eyes. It brightens my skin and gets rid of hyper pigmentation.

Just doesn't work out for me?

Posted by KillerColours on Dec 30, 2013

This is so strange, aloe vera usually is my skin saviour but this specific one just burned and smelled strange, something doesn't feel right.. It doesn't smell like it's only aloe gel!

► A Very Good Aloe Vera Product With Multiple Uses

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Nov 29, 2013

Absorbs quickly and makes the skin soft and pliable. It leaves no residue whatsoever. It works wonders for sun burned skin and itchy skin. It is also great for skin irritation and acne breakout. It really helps soothe the skin, calms the redness and dries without leaving a sticky film. It also hydrates at least 3 epidermal layers. It's nature's wonder in a nice plastic bottle. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!