Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2696429 on Apr 20, 2016

I use it in my hair to define my curls. Works great!

Good Product

Posted by 5544970576100257455 on Apr 07, 2016

For many years i have neglected taking care of my skin *especially on the face* and since i live in a very hot and dry climate, and spend long hours in the sun, there has been a certain amount of damage, this product has improved my skin, and acts as a defense against the sun, and is also quite soothing. There is plenty of it as well in this bottle, i have been using it quite often since purchasing it 2 months ago, and it looks like it will easily last for many more months. Very cheap price, fast delivery. 5/5

Je l'adore!!!

Posted by Lalyne69 on Apr 05, 2016

Il me sert de base matifiante visage matin et soir avant ma crème de jour/nuit. Utile après une brûlure, un coup de soleil. Egalement comme hydratant des cheveux. Ne vire pas (moisi pas) comme celui d'Aromazone. Petit prix et je garde ce flacon 1 an car une petite quantité suffit. Bref je l'aime et en ai toujours au frigo. L'embout n'est peut-être pas très pratique, mais on lui pardonne!

normal

Posted by 5586807966755128098 on Mar 07, 2016

dries very well my skin

Great product...

Posted by 5183839545129199532 on Feb 17, 2016

First time i try it after a sun burnning.Givew me a very nice and cold feeling...Makes the skin smooth and fresh...And its very cheap.

the best

Posted by 5167551363334248870 on Feb 12, 2016

very good to my oily skin and for dry hair i love it so much

Suits my fussy skin

Posted by HEMS-SoreJointsEtc on Jan 18, 2016

I've been using this for a few bottles worth now and I'm very happy with it. My face has never looked better. I react to so many different things it is nice to have something that just works.

better than others

Posted by 5480061722036964653 on Dec 24, 2015

feel good after using

its ok

Posted by 5205122176473667494 on Dec 15, 2015

i shouldve read the preservatives. i figured what can be in 1%? hahah

Skin repair and protection

Posted by 4841156681704997508 on Dec 12, 2015

A real good product that can give a fast soothening when you have got scratches on your skin IT repairs the facial skin instantly and gives a solid protection agains skin damages when the weather gets rough and cold