Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Juice, Inner Fillet, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3079478 From Vermont on Aug 20, 2008

I have used Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice/Gel for several years now. I use it as a base for a wonderful tooth gel (1/2 cup, 2 drops Pepperment, 1 drop Tea Tree, 1 drop Lemon essential oils) that is fantastic. I have used it as a base for skin care, and for sun burn salve. Exceptionally good product, long shelf life, high quaility.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1815274 From Oregon on Mar 09, 2009

Great product, very fresh. Aloe is my go to when I need a little help with stomach discomforts. I actually mix some liquid Vit C with it and I get a powerful healthful drink. Great price too!

Aloe vera

Posted by Reviewer1181240 From Kentucky on Jun 07, 2010

We have many people from infants to the elderly using this product for many digestive issues and skin irritations. We cant hardly keep this product in stock.

Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by Reviewer2467748 From New York on Mar 20, 2009

I had randomly picked out this product over all the other aloe vera juice. This product doesn't have a thick slimy texture like the other aloe vera juices that I have tried before. But I still couldn't drink this juice with plain water because of its taste. When I drank this juice mixed in with fruit smoothies, it improved my indigestion problems.

Tastes good, and feels good

Posted by 5-10dollarsOFF-iHerb-HERE From Norway on Apr 18, 2013

I take two ounces every morning, waits for fifteen minutes and then have my breakfast and vitamins. I also use it if I'm about to have a real heavy dinner. I feel that this makes me healthier and gives me good digestion. Also, before I used this I was totally knocked out every time I had a cold. Now I'm up on my feet, functioning like normal, only with a little nose drip. (This could also come from the acai I ve begun to take together with the aloe vera.) Only draw back is that I empty this too quickly, so I will try something new now so I won't have to buy this every month. As I've said before, with taxes and all that, I have to limit my orders both according to weight and price. I really wish iHerb would come up with something that wouldn't make this so difficult (like strawberrynet pays all the extra paid money back to you).