Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Juice, Inner Fillet, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Aug 20, 2008

I have used Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice/Gel for several years now. I use it as a base for a wonderful tooth gel (1/2 cup, 2 drops Pepperment, 1 drop Tea Tree, 1 drop Lemon essential oils) that is fantastic. I have used it as a base for skin care, and for sun burn salve. Exceptionally good product, long shelf life, high quaility.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1815274 on Mar 09, 2009

Great product, very fresh. Aloe is my go to when I need a little help with stomach discomforts. I actually mix some liquid Vit C with it and I get a powerful healthful drink. Great price too!

Aloe vera

Posted by Reviewer1181240 on Jun 07, 2010

We have many people from infants to the elderly using this product for many digestive issues and skin irritations. We cant hardly keep this product in stock.

Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by Reviewer2467748 on Mar 20, 2009

I had randomly picked out this product over all the other aloe vera juice. This product doesn't have a thick slimy texture like the other aloe vera juices that I have tried before. But I still couldn't drink this juice with plain water because of its taste. When I drank this juice mixed in with fruit smoothies, it improved my indigestion problems.

aloe Vera Juice

Posted by Zerkalo on Jul 22, 2011

Mix a glass of water + 1-2 teaspoon of aloe juice, 1 tsp honey, 3-4 tsp lemon juice = useful drink!