The best

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Jul 02, 2008

This has helped with my joint pain and give me some extra energy.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3111869 on Aug 20, 2012

I take this first thing every morning with apple cider vinegar and fresh lemon juice in a glass of water. It tastes quite good, actually refreshing. After a week or so I've noticed that I'm no longer so gassy and best of all, it makes me regular...almost like clockwork about two hours after taking it. This is huge for someone who suffered from chronic constipation.

Nice Aloe Vera Juice but prefer the whole leaf one!

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 10, 2013

I accidentally ordered this Aloe Vera Inner Fillet juice. I find this one a bit bitter and prefer the whole leaf one which is much smoother and easy to drink. This however a good product. Iherb provides good service!

Aloe vera juice

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Mar 10, 2012

Not all this companies aloe juices are preservative free and organic. That is important to me and this one is. Really helps to maintain a healthy digestive tract.

Great product, lowest price anywhere

Posted by Reviewer1239444 on Jul 15, 2010

This aloe juice gives me good energy and helps soothe my stomach. Finally an aloe vera juice that doesn't have any added ingredients such as preservatives! Also, iHerb has the best price I've been able to find anywhere.

Wonderful remedy for acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer2523303 on Oct 24, 2013

I love this product, my friends love this product, my houseguests have discovered and love this product. I get acid reflux when I eat gluten. As soon as I lie down it begins, but if I take about 1/4 of this juice before bed, acid reflux does not occur - heavenly!

Good Stomach Medicine

Posted by Reviewer2860699 on Nov 14, 2012

I suffer from a bit of acid stomach. I notice that if I take a few ounces of Aloe Vera juice before breakfast my stomach is much more comfortable... sometimes take it in the afternoon too. Better with a little apple juice to disguise the taste. I like that this product isn't full of preservatives.

helps digestion

Posted by Reviewer2524833 on Jul 29, 2011

The taste of this aloe vera gel isn't bad, especially when a little grape juice is added. Yet it really helps digestion. It also seems to help with pain management.

Best Aloe Juice

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Jun 27, 2014

I think that this is a very good preservative free aloe juice which is easy to drink. Thanks Iherb for having this availablle.

Organic Aloe Vera Juice that even my Golden Retriever LOVES!

Posted by Reviewer1075520 on Jan 02, 2014

LOVE this product! Professionally shipped and protected from breakage by iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »