My skin looks better

Posted by anaree on Jan 01, 2015

I am from Queensland, Australia, where skin cancer is a problem. I started taking aloe vera juice at age 38 and found my skin improved and dry skin patches disappeared. I am 56 years old now and do not have a line on my face. :)

Organix Aleo Vera Juice

Posted by 5589101977593486112 on Jul 24, 2014

It seems to be very thin. I thought aleo vera should be thicker..... I have not used it so much but I will try it more and come back to you again.... (I have used Forever Aleo Berry Nectar before)

Best Aloe Juice

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Jun 27, 2014

I think that this is a very good preservative free aloe juice which is easy to drink. Thanks Iherb for having this availablle.

Organic Aloe Vera Juice that even my Golden Retriever LOVES!

Posted by Reviewer1075520 on Jan 02, 2014

LOVE this product! Professionally shipped and protected from breakage by iHerb.

Nice Aloe Vera Juice but prefer the whole leaf one!

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 10, 2013

I accidentally ordered this Aloe Vera Inner Fillet juice. I find this one a bit bitter and prefer the whole leaf one which is much smoother and easy to drink. This however a good product. Iherb provides good service!

Wonderful remedy for acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer2523303 on Oct 24, 2013

I love this product, my friends love this product, my houseguests have discovered and love this product. I get acid reflux when I eat gluten. As soon as I lie down it begins, but if I take about 1/4 of this juice before bed, acid reflux does not occur - heavenly!

Good Stomach Medicine

Posted by Reviewer2860699 on Nov 14, 2012

I suffer from a bit of acid stomach. I notice that if I take a few ounces of Aloe Vera juice before breakfast my stomach is much more comfortable... sometimes take it in the afternoon too. Better with a little apple juice to disguise the taste. I like that this product isn't full of preservatives.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3111869 on Aug 20, 2012

I take this first thing every morning with apple cider vinegar and fresh lemon juice in a glass of water. It tastes quite good, actually refreshing. After a week or so I've noticed that I'm no longer so gassy and best of all, it makes me regular...almost like clockwork about two hours after taking it. This is huge for someone who suffered from chronic constipation.

Good digestive aid

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

Does seem to help with stomach upsets and this brand is reasonably priced. I prefer Aloe Ferox as it seems to have more of an impact but this is great for the money.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1430438 on May 13, 2012

One of the better aloe juices, and great price!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »