makes my tummy happy!

Posted by 4715350940892095937 on Apr 06, 2016

I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and candida/stomach issues. Wake up every morning with horrible stomach cramps but i started drinking this in the mornings and the cramps go away! Amazing stuff and the great price is an added bonus

Tip- top

Posted by 5472937910196959653 on Oct 20, 2014

Ce gel est juste génial!! C'est l'allié hydratant d'une vraie Nappy !!! Merci iherb pour son prix mini !!!!

Aloe

Posted by Reviewer2340534 on Apr 27, 2015

Help ME Heal Me Tummy!

Good

Posted by MikeMember on May 12, 2015

I mix this with other juices to boost nutrition.

Conquise !

Posted by Tweasty on Jun 03, 2015

Je suis ravie ! Il est mon partenaire parfait pour mon vapo' ou soins !

Good for health

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jul 12, 2015

Good for overall health, balances everything. I lost excessive weight. I take one table spoon mixed with 100 ml of water, three times a day 20 mins before food. Horrible flavor, but i don't care. I prefer this bottle without preservatives.

Nice Juice.

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

Lili of the Desert organic preservative free Aloe is the best. I love this especialy over summer. Have to get ordering more. Smells and tastes fresh. Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!

The best!

Posted by 5487755727989633318 on Dec 12, 2015

I have been taking this Aloe Vera for three weeks. I mixed it water, and yes! I do see results. My skin on my face is much more clearer and softer, my snall pimples just disappeard within 4 days. It just one downside.. The taste is horrific, but i guess it is because it is organic and preservative free. I will keep byuing it :)

The worlds wonder non-drug

Posted by Reviewer2455113 on Jan 24, 2016

This is really great stuff. I had a swollen left ankle from veracious veins and it reduced it by half. Who knows what else its healing in my body. I shall continue to buy and use this product. Thanks iHerb for carrying a great product.

good

Posted by 4825447797725103337 on May 03, 2016

good for my stomach. helps digestion.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »