New To iHerb?

Lily of the Desert, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Gel, 128 fl oz (1 Gallon), 3.78 Liters (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Lily of the Desert Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Gel

Posted by Reviewer2419415 on Sep 15, 2008

Has helped to heal my husband's stomach issues.

Good for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2988221 on Jun 14, 2010

I drink 2-3 oz. 2-3xday for constipation and gut healing. It's slightly bitter (healing properties in it), but I drink it straight, get more for my money than buying the juice. Mix with water or other juices if you don't like the taste. Also, I put it on my hair after shampooing for moisture retention because I have naturally curly hair that tends to be dry and coarse. Much less expensive at Vitaminshoppe.com tho. Sorry iherb, your prices keep going up so now we might as well go to the stores and buy much of our herbs.

Aloe Vera is # 1 !!

Posted by Reviewer1992551 on Apr 05, 2010

I am vey please with my Aloe Vera order.......

aloe vera!