July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Juice, Whole Leaf, 128 fl oz (3.78 l) (Discontinued Item)

Wonderful product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Mar 12, 2008

My family takes this for diabetes, crohn's disease and dry skin. I also give it to one of my dogs who suffers from sebaceous cysts. It lowers my father's type two diabetic blood suger immediately. He tests and if it is high, he drinks some aloe. It takes less than 1/2 hour and the blood sugar is lowered. My gastrointestinal doctor suggested I take it for crohn's disease. It has made a tremendous difference. We all take it for dry skin. It moisturizes from within. This product is also the purest I've ever purchased. Very high quality.

Great Aloe vera juice!!

Posted by Reviewer2827646 on Aug 21, 2009

Very economical for the price!! I use this for my aloe vera spritz for my hair. It makes my hair so strong and thick!! Very happy with this product!!

Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by Reviewer1188670 on May 31, 2010

Aloe Vera Juice is one of the best things I have done for myself. If you have any digestive problems at all for example: acid reflux, constipation, IBS, etc... this is the one thing that will help. I'm a hairdresser and have had so much success with this product that I tell my customers about this product almost daily. I feel I have helped so many people. Give it a try but remember sometimes results take anywhere from 1-2 days and up to 2-3 weeks. Give it time and pay close attention to directions. I love this products and the cost is amazing. I give it a 5. Good Luck, Lisa

lily of the desert

Posted by Reviewer1446045 on Jun 09, 2010

I started using lily of the desert aloe vera juice since 2009, when i found out that i have MRSA. I barley have the energy to stand on my feet for 20mins and i could see the lumps on some parts of my body. The medicine prescribed for me doesn't really work and i thought of using this juice to boost my energy and my immune system to fight the infection. It's amazing how it works. Each time i take it i feel like my energy is trippled. The lumps all cleared i can't see any single lump and the infection cleared too. I love this product and i make sure i drink half a glass everyday. It does so many things for me. Time and space won't let me to say it all. It's amazing how it works. From cincinnati, ohio

Great Juice

Posted by Reviewer2921724 on Sep 25, 2009

So this juice does not taste good, but I must add that it is not the nastiest thing out there. Moments after drinking the juice I feel refreshed, recharged and ready to face the day. I don't even need coffee anymore. There are supposed to be several health benefits to drinking aloe juice, this is why I decided to try aloe juice in the first place. There is an almost immediate refreshing of my system after I drink this juice. My whole family now drinks this aloe juice every morning and we all feel good. This product is a keeper!