New To iHerb?

Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Juice, Whole Leaf, 128 fl oz (3.78 l) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Keep onhand

Posted by Reviewer2310327 on Apr 19, 2010

I keep an open bottle in the fridge and a back up in the cabinet. I use it daily mixed in my antioxidant berry drink and a spash of 100% cran or cherry juice. Very refreshing.

Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by Reviewer1788788 on Jul 15, 2010

I'd give it 5 stars if it were not for the taste. Helping both my husband and me with bowel problems.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2596713 on Apr 03, 2011

I add it to almost any juice I make, even in natural juices I make for my kids. Tastes pretty bad by itself but that's the real thing, I have aloe vera plants and have used their juice as well. Hard to tell a difference physically but my resistance to illness seems to be stronger, skin tone may be brighter as well!

Lily of the Deset Aoe Very Juice

Posted by Reviewer3190050 on Dec 15, 2011

Very satisfied with the product and the delivery I will not hesitate to order from you again since the product was well packed so it didn't get damaged. The only thing I wish we could order by phone since I don't like to put my credit card on the net there's too much fraud going on. Thank you

It is good

Posted by Reviewer1907057 on Mar 27, 2008

I think this is a fine product, that I will continue to use, but I am not crazy about it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »