YUM

Posted by Reviewer2075343 on Mar 12, 2009

My hyper 2 yr old loves his juice and his siblings all want it too. Tastes great. Measures with built in measuring...quite ingenious. I will buy again.

Attention liquid

Posted by Reviewer2788450 on Jun 13, 2008

I've finally found a vitamin that goes down great with juice, for my kids. This really helps with keeping the irritability and scattered thinking down and calm focus up. We don't even want to go that prescription route for ADD/ADHD - way too many risks. I've even starting taking it for myself. It has everything nutritionally for good brain function without a bunch of excess herbs. I'm so pleased the omega 3's are in there too, and GABA.

What a difference!

Posted by Reviewer1674397 on Sep 04, 2008

Liquid Health Attention has made a huge difference in my daughter. She has more self-control. I would (and do!) recommend this to anyone with ADD or ADHD.

liquid health products

Posted by Reviewer2443184 on Mar 06, 2008

awsome product and very very fast shipping

liquid health products, attention

Posted by Reviewer2156215 on Apr 04, 2009

My kids had trouble concentrating in school but after 8 years of using this product they have been on the honor roll.

AMAZING.

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jul 21, 2009

My child is developmentally delayed. This has provided her with the ability to focus and stay on task much better. We have been doing a regimen of sockeye salmon, organic meat, raw milk, auditory therapy, OT, PT, to name a few, and this is a wonderful adjunct. We will continue this for years to come. She also likes the taste!

Good for adults and children

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Nov 07, 2010

I take this in the morning and it definitely gives me a boost throughout the morning. You will need another dose mid afternoon to keep you going till dinner time no jitters and doesn't interupt sleep.

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1144036 on Jan 18, 2011

This is my 3rd bottle of Attention for my ADHD child, n I finally see some effects. I give a generous dose and he takes it happily.

Liquid ADD Solution

Posted by Reviewer1781214 on Mar 20, 2010

I have seen some good results from this -- it has a lot of what you need to focus -- as an adult or child. I combine this with my Liquid Health Multi -- and have noticed more of a calm and focus. Can't say it's been overwhelming -- but seems consistant and improving! KH

Brown leakage from bottle

Posted by 5564581626798013987 on Aug 02, 2016

I didn't open it but the liquid seems leaked in spite of the bottle is closed. Is it dangerous to use it???

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »