New To iHerb?

Liquid Health Products, Complete Multiple, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

best taste of them all

Posted by Reviewer1937037 on Sep 29, 2011

I previously tried 3 or 4 of the top selling brands and found them all repulsive in taste; Liquid Health is by far the most palatable to me, not delicious, but not revolting, and I could stand to have it sitting on my tongue. As far as how good it is, I found myself looking forward to taking it, so if "listen to the body" is a valid measurement, my body wanted this product.

Liquid Vitamins/Minerals

Posted by Reviewer2920138 on Jan 14, 2012

This is a great product and the first review I've written on iHerb although I've been ordering for a long time. I have a lot of digestion problems and normally vitamins and minerals make me feel sick even when I take them with food. This product is easily digestible. Since I have a poor diet and am not able to eat a variety of foods, I knew I was lacking. Within a week, I felt a big difference. I highly recommend this product. One problem I had, and I read that another person did too, is that the cap cracked as I tried to open it. It was very brittle. I called iHerb and they replaced it immediately. I hope the manufacturer fixes this problem.

Would prefer a sugar free version

Posted by Reviewer3004417 on May 25, 2010

I love the nutrients available in this formula, but don't like the added agave nectar, which is high in fructose. I would gladly sacrifice taste for the lack of sugar.

I love this Liquid Multi

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Nov 10, 2010

Most of the items listed on this bottle I used to take in pill form. By taking this in liquid form it is more easily assimilated by my body. It is so convenient, delicious, and complete! You couldn't ask for a better multi vitamin.

I really like

Posted by Reviewer2997564 on Mar 25, 2009

I love the Liquid Vitamins, I've used this product for years. The taste is not that strong and its packed with so many vitamins.