DAILY MULTPLE LIQUID

Posted by Reviewer1362017 on Aug 09, 2009

THIS PRODUCT HAS DONE WONDERS FOR MY 13 YR OLD SON! HE LOVES IT BECAUSE IT HAS HELPED HIM CLEANSE HIS SYSTEM AND FORTIFY HIS SYSTEM IN THE PROCESS. I HAVE NOTICED HE HAS GROWN A FEW INCHES AND HAS URGED ME TO REORDER THE PRODUCT FOR HIM! HE'S NOW A LITTLE OVER 6FT AND 210 LBS AND LOST ALOT OF HIS SLOUCHY ABDOMEN. HE'S NOW MORE ENERGETIC AND FOCUSED SINCE TAKING THIS PRODUCT! THANKS FOR SUCH AWESOME PRODUCTS!

Pro's on the Daily Multiple

Posted by Reviewer3019535 on Apr 12, 2008

Easy to take. Pleasant tasting and very easy on the stomach.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Nov 22, 2009

I like that there are not only vitamins, but also minerals in this tasty liquid form, since liquid is absorbed into your system faster and better. We've been using it for a couple of years and have had good results.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Nov 25, 2009

Seems to give a nice gentle boost of energy. Tastes good. I like the list of ingredients, sea veg is good for you, and I like all the trace minerals.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2356201 on Feb 16, 2011

i've got issues with most pill forms of multivitamins. this one appears to be a whole food based liquid...and i particularly like the sea vegetation aspect of it. i cannot tell if there are any added isolated vitamins, but i sure hope not! it tastes fine & i'll give it 5 stars since it supposedly contains no isolates.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1118330 on Oct 21, 2009

This product is the best. I have tried five other liquid multivitamins and none taste as good as this. Additionally, I used to take a suppliment from a MLM company called BodyBalance which was very similar but did not have all the vitamins and was five times as expensive.

One of my favorites

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Dec 06, 2011

I hate swallowing pills and this is the best way to get vitamins and sea minerals easily. I mix this in my morning green drink. it's delicious!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1771883 on Jul 13, 2011

Easy to take, even for the kids. Wish there were so way to make it without preservatives. That's the only down side. But have been using for almost a year. Wish I could find out how much of everything is in this stuff. Will continue to buy.

Great Energy, Excellent Multiple

Posted by Reviewer1156840 on Sep 02, 2009

My husband and I have taken Liquid Health Daily Multiple for more than a year now. My husband works construction and whenever he feels rundown he takes these vitamins. Fast acting and complete. We both feel a difference when taking them. Our local market says this is the best selling vitamin supplement that they carry.

Health on the go

Posted by Reviewer1950941 on Jul 17, 2008

This product has given us a lot of freedom.... the vitamins and minerals are in a quick delivering liquid - good for people who are less able to absorb from pills - and with our busy lives this daily multiple covers all the bases.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »