Healing and Pain Relief

Posted by Reviewer2612543 on May 13, 2007

This is a miracle product. I have tried other liquid formulas and capsules and pills, but nothing comes close to the effectiveness of this product! I had a painful knot on the joint of my little finger. It was inflamed and painful and made it difficult for me to bend my little finger. This product after using it for 3 months, dissolved the arthritic knot and I am pain free! I was in a near fatal car crash and had fractures of my pelvis, back, hip and spine. I had to learn to walk again. After several years, the pain from these old injuries left me incapacitated and I was becoming more and more crippled. This product has given my life back to me! Thank you!!!!

Liquid Health Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1508044 on May 02, 2008

This product does what it is made to do. I have ordered for my neighbor and since he has been taking it his back is more supple and easier to adjust. I have been taking it also and my hands are getting less sore everyday. Thank you for being there for people that wants to take natural remedies I do not go to doctors, and only take herbals and vitamins. I am 83 yrs. old and can work circles aroud most younger people. Johnnie Lyons

A better alternative to the "NowFoods" version.

Posted by 5101745640029389209 on Sep 29, 2014

I am addicted to NowFoods products and this glucosamine is the only product that beats the NowFoods version. I like this one better because it uses Aloe Vera juice. The aftertaste is horrible but it works like a dream. After three days of using it....BAM joint pain is gone. I have ordered this product several times.

Amazing performance - acquired taste

Posted by 5054420105373626018 on Mar 02, 2015

If you can get by the taste, which I can - drink it cold, it improves the taste. It takes about 3-4 days to get in your system and after that my knee pain was gone!! My knee is almost bone on bone and this extra slickness that is provided allows me to move all day pain free. Where as before I was in pain, still taking anti-inflammatory stuff like ibuprofen - which worked to a slight degree. Also all other joints and swelling went down. It works. Figure out how to get past the taste and you have paid the price of admission. I drink it straight and cold. I've heard others mix it.

Winding Down

Posted by Reviewer2490723 on Sep 29, 2009

I am not sure how good it works yet, but I do know its not hurting me, I have been doing 1-3 hours of water classes at the YMCA since I have been taking this, between the two I notice a little better knee movement but still have intermitten pain. I agree the taste is GROSS!! I have found I keep a bottle of Crystal light yellow lemonaide and I mix one ounce of product to 2 ounces of lemonaide and I can barely taste the salty bitter taste of the liquid health. I take this 2xdaily.. I say give it a try cant hurt..

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3065790 on Aug 24, 2010

The product is excellent, after a few months of use, I don't feel osteo arthritis (joints) pain any more. The only draw back is the container. The measuring device doesn't work since the bottle is not transparent and pouring creates a mess. I fixed it by transferring the product into a glass bottle.

not so good for me

Posted by Reviewer1929717 on May 19, 2015

I have been taking this for 10 days now, I have aching in my knees, I was hoping I would feel a difference, I do know that I use to use the joint supplement for horses and I felt much better but had to stop due to too much copper in it, I will continue to take this till its gone but it should have started working by now, the taste is disgusting by itself, and it is hard to measure out 1 oz. you cant see how much you are squeezing so I use a measuring cup so I don't over squeeze. if I don't notice a difference by the time Im finished I will not buy this again

delivery time

Posted by Reviewer1933943 on Mar 27, 2010

I mwas impress with the time of delivery of the order as well as the price, you have very affortable price. Thanks

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jan 04, 2011

This products is great and no harmful additives which you find in capsules of glucosamine/msm. Works well.

glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1246993 on Feb 08, 2009

the person I got this for thinks it is outstanding

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »