review

Posted by Reviewer3276926 on Dec 14, 2015

Rocket fuel for the joints.

Waiting for result. Taste not great

Posted by 4931745247667968005 on Jun 20, 2014

Doesn't taste great. Still waiting to see if it works

Good

Posted by 4920346588088550134 on Mar 13, 2013

Perfect for my dog...

Lovely Product

Posted by Reviewer2850164 on Oct 16, 2011

This product certainly reduces the arthritic pain in my hips,and I can walk quite a distance when I use it. Without it, I could not go to the gym, which I do regularly. It is kind on the stomach, as well(unlike the tablet form which gives me wind). I find it very easy to take as it just slides down.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2865107 on Jun 08, 2010

I have much arthritis, particularly in my right knee. After taking this for 3-4 days, I noticed a remarkable decrease in pain. I agree, water or juice has to be added in order to tolerate the very rich taste. I also like the self measuring spout. Will continue to use.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2811029 on Apr 14, 2009

Good Quality all vegetable

great

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 09, 2009

I even use it for my dog it is a miracle liquid....my dog couldnt get up or walk one dosage and he was running up and down the stairs like a puppy...I give it to my husband,,and my brother who lives overseas ..his doctor told him if you can get it liquid get it!!!! it is not found in some countries...so we are so lucky here in the USA and having Iherb! Blessed we are...

Liquid Health Products, Glucosamine-V

Posted by Reviewer1676065 on Aug 28, 2008

works great and is vegan!

glucosamine v

Posted by Reviewer1929717 on Jul 30, 2008

This really works great!, and fast, the first two days I doubled the dose for loading, and I noticed less pain in the first day, but it does have a very bad taste!!, Im using it as I have arthritis in my neck and back, my knees hurt, and most of all when I used to go to bed laying down my arms would hurt so bad I couldnt sleep and my hands and fingers would go numb, well now I can sleep much better, and I would say I am 85% better, and the price is right, Stacey, in Menife