LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

Useful form of vitamin C

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

It's said that liposomal vitamin C is easier for the body to use as we are only able to use around 10% of sources such as Ascorbic Acid. I find it useful because it doesn't irritate my gut inflammation like other forms of vitamin C and it does give a pronounced energy kick. I haven't noticed any long-term results yet, but I will keep purchasing this product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2176420 on Jun 19, 2012

I take 3 of these a day right now so it's kind of expensive but I'm feeling much better. I have Fibromyalgia and this is recommended by my doc.

Wonderfully Effective Lypo Spheric Vit C

Posted by Reviewer3061797 on Feb 22, 2013

Woke up with painful swollen gums from an old canine root canal. Dr normally prescribes antibiotics. After seeing the 60-minutes TV of Dr Thomas Levy's miraculous Vit C IV cure of NZlander Alan Smith from pneumonia,leukemia and H1N1,I took 4 pkts (4000mg).The swelling gradually subsided. Took another 4 pkts next two days and swelling completely subsided.Apart from saving time and money from seeing Dentist, Vit C is non-toxic with a nice orangy taste but above all,it works and works so rapidly and effectively. This stuff should be a must item in every home medical box because its not readily available in Malaysia.At 82, I swear by it. Taking 1 pkt daily of C,AGE and GSH which was out of stock for months until recently.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Jan 06, 2011

Lipospheric vit C appears to be helping several physical problems that I have been dealing with for several years. It is definitely gentler on my system at high doses than capsules of vit C.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2607540 on Sep 29, 2011

I have only been taking this for a couple of weeks but believe it has been instrumental in me being able to fight off the terrible flu bug that went around my whole family and colleagues at work