July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

Amazing!!

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Nov 02, 2012

This product is the real deal I take one a day and my immunity has increased I dont get sick as I did before.And I have noticed my energy levels have increased. I have taken 4 per day and havent reached bowel tolerance which is good ,overall I highly recommend this product

disappointed

Posted by 4773522448401060817 on Jul 01, 2013

I had read about the amazing immediate results of using this Lypo-Spheric Vit C. Well I feel no different at all. I have a super bug in my lung and need to build up my immunity and someone recommended this product. My pharmacist warned me that it was not FDA approved so it has not been through a trial or test with the authorities. I feel I have wasted my money and regret spending over $60.00 plus postage.

Complete waste of money - I should have known better than to buy this

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Apr 01, 2013

I should have known better than to buy this. It has no justification in terms of biochemistry or pharmacodynamics. Plain vitamin c or sodium ascorbate are fine. There is no need for C in liposomes. On the other hand, glutathione (GSH) in liposomes DOES make sense, so their GSH product may be useful for some. However, you can also take Setria glutathione (available at iHerb) which has been proven to absorb.

best Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1710028 on Sep 18, 2011

Really good results treating a virus.

Best supp. I've ever tried.

Posted by Reviewer3252845 on Nov 28, 2011

This has been amazing for me and my 30 yr old daughter. Gives energy in a non-nervous way. Opens my sinus and ears. Just bought my 3rd box in one month. Keep giving friends and family packs to try. I feel like 40 again and I felt great at 40.