LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

not right for me

Posted by Reviewer1894735 on Feb 14, 2012

I had high hopes for this product, but it smelled like chemicals and made me feel odd. It seemed to make me wake up in the middle of the night each day that I took it.

Best supp. I've ever tried.

Posted by Reviewer3252845 on Nov 28, 2011

This has been amazing for me and my 30 yr old daughter. Gives energy in a non-nervous way. Opens my sinus and ears. Just bought my 3rd box in one month. Keep giving friends and family packs to try. I feel like 40 again and I felt great at 40.

best Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1710028 on Sep 18, 2011

Really good results treating a virus.

Complete waste of money - I should have known better than to buy this

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Apr 01, 2013

I should have known better than to buy this. It has no justification in terms of biochemistry or pharmacodynamics. Plain vitamin c or sodium ascorbate are fine. There is no need for C in liposomes. On the other hand, glutathione (GSH) in liposomes DOES make sense, so their GSH product may be useful for some. However, you can also take Setria glutathione (available at iHerb) which has been proven to absorb.

Tastes bad

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I am sure this is a very good product, but even though the color is orange, and it looks like it should taste orange...it does not, in fact, it tastes quite awful. Eventually I had to drip the contents into a little bit of water, and chug it down while holding my breath to avoid the taste. This felt like to much of a hassle for me, so I am switching to ascorbyl palmitate (also known as c-ester).