July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

Complete waste of money - I should have known better than to buy this

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Apr 01, 2013

I should have known better than to buy this. It has no justification in terms of biochemistry or pharmacodynamics. Plain vitamin c or sodium ascorbate are fine. There is no need for C in liposomes. On the other hand, glutathione (GSH) in liposomes DOES make sense, so their GSH product may be useful for some. However, you can also take Setria glutathione (available at iHerb) which has been proven to absorb.

This is a keeper

Posted by Reviewer1818805 on Feb 20, 2013

I think this will join my list of favorite and regular supplements. It does take a while before I can come to an evaluation with a supplement though thus far I like how this appears to strengthen my overall health. My thinking seems clearer... & simply feel better/stronger..... Will report again in a year.

should be a must for all

Posted by Reviewer3070618 on Jun 04, 2013

Thanks Livon Labs for making this Vit C.. I have end stage lung disease and it is fab to find a product that works as well as IV Vitamin C treatments... Since writing this i have had a double lung transplant and am currently going through my first winter. i cant go without this product it keeps me so fit and recovery from all the hiccups i go through daily is amazing even the doctors.

Gentle at High Doses.

Posted by Reviewer1079408 on Sep 22, 2011

A great way to take Vitamin C without the urinary irritation from regular ascorbic acid.

great vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1391664 on Feb 23, 2012

I actually feel like I get a little pick me up from this. It tastes horrible to me, so I take a drink of water and then squeeze this into my mouth and swallow it all together and it goes down well. The first (and only) time I tried it without water, I hated it. But I am going to keep using this...because of the price I may try to make my own. Google on how to do it.