July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C

Posted by ChooseHealth on May 03, 2012

I was not familiar with Liposomal Encapsulation Technology. This is a fantastic product, take it daily and if you feel a cold coming on take it twice a day. It is best taken on an empty stomach so I take mine at night before going to bed. You will love this product.

I RATE THE TASTE = 5

Posted by Reviewer2609182 on Dec 17, 2012

I just received my Livon C, squeezed it into an ounce of water. Anyone that says they don't like the taste is a candy -ss. Next time, I am going to try and squeeze it into my mouth, and follow with a "chaser" of some sort, maybe OJ. I will try to remember to post the results down the road as to how I feel about the product. live on FOLLOW UP: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT LIKE THE TASTE. Tear off the top of the packet. Put open end of packet in mouth, and withdraw while squeezing with your lips. I follow by squeezing with my thumb and forefinger. SWALLOW, lick your chops and follow with some water, followed by a half dozen nuts, cereal or pretzels. This product does not mix well with fluid, and it will even stick to the bottom of the glass when poured into a liquid. When this happens, you are throwing away 25 cents worth of product each time. Waste not, want not. This way, you are getting everything you paid for, and a good way to take it. I lied about the taste in my first go around, but it is not that bad, aftertaste is worse, and that is why the water followed by a little food. Hope the product makes me happy; still waiting to see.

vert effective

Posted by NEDERLAND on Jul 16, 2012

equal 6 grams vit c iv

Lypo-Spheric Vitamic C

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

I get a runny tummy from normal VIT C powder at the moment, this one I can take with no side effects. Yippie! It's a bit salty, which I don't mind, and I only just put it in water and drink it in the morning. Haven't had a cold all winter!

great iherb!!

Posted by Reviewer2065145 on Dec 21, 2011

potent vitamin c!!! best like havin injection. iherb provides products at value for money prices and super fast shipping:)