A rip off!!!

Posted by Reviewer3122745 on Oct 12, 2011

Sorry, but I have to say I feel like a fool for paying $21 for this! I had read some of the other reviews that said it was small, but this is ridiculous! Small is an understatement! There is literally about a tablespoon in this thing. This company is laughing all the way to the bank! Having said that, I know the benefits of honey for the skin. I use a honey face scrub every night. But, do yourself a favor and look at Y.S. organic royal jelly and honey, its $20 for 24oz of basically the same thing!

Best mask ever!

Posted by Reviewer2870107 on Apr 15, 2010

I love this mask! At first, I was a little put off by the price for the tiny container, but when I used it, I realized that you only needed a tiny bit to cover your whole face! I leave it on for as long as I feel like and I love that by the time I wash it off, it feels like it has just soaked right into my skin leaving it so soft and supple! I will definitely purchase again though I imagine it will take a while to run out! I also plan on trying the face food.

soo yummy!!

Posted by Reviewer2809530 on May 07, 2010

My skin loves the Bee Yummy! I have been suffering with adult acne for a few years now, yet never had issues as a teen. So far, Bee Yummy has been the best product I have used for my skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and I can't tolerate the harsh acne products available otc. This product is wonderful!

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer3306043 on Feb 24, 2010

After removing the mask..it makes my acne scar looks smaller & my skin radiant..Quite like it..

healthy mask

Posted by Reviewer2688247 on Aug 25, 2010

Skin is soft and healthy after rinsing and seems to be helping to heal old acne marks. I think it's better to rinse after an hour or so, not leave on overnight.

Definitely worth it

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on May 28, 2011

I only used this stuff for 30 minutes the first time and it seemed to do nothing. But the next time I left it on for about 4 hours and wow! This stuff definitely evens out skin and leaves it a little more flawless if used a couple times a week for several hours each time. I agree with the other reviewers, there is no way I would sleep in this stuff as it feels like rubbing honey directly on your face. Also, it lasted longer than I expected. The jar is teeny tiny but a little goes a long way. I would say I got 15 to 20 treatments out of one jar.

Bee Yummy Honey Mask

Posted by kiwibird92 on Oct 06, 2014

According to other reviews, this product didn't work for everyone, but it worked amazingly for me! You can see the results straight after you wash it off. My skin feels extremely soft and the impurities are gone (from the honey). Amazing! Definitely will reorder.

too small for price

Posted by 5053607206108222920 on Dec 26, 2013

Ive worked in cosmetics and this is nothing but a sample size. Very disappointed with price vs size.

Good but very sticky

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 31, 2010

I have used this overnight a few times now, even used lightly, it's very sticky .. quite uncomfortable if you want to apply it to your neck as well. My skin did feel a little softer, and a little goes a LONG way. A jar will last months. Great ingredients. If you want to save money, my guess is that raw manuka honey will do a similar job.

havnt used yet