お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

Live Live & Organic, Bee Yummy, Honey Mask, 15 g

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

A rip off!!!

Posted by Reviewer3122745 on Oct 12, 2011

Sorry, but I have to say I feel like a fool for paying $21 for this! I had read some of the other reviews that said it was small, but this is ridiculous! Small is an understatement! There is literally about a tablespoon in this thing. This company is laughing all the way to the bank! Having said that, I know the benefits of honey for the skin. I use a honey face scrub every night. But, do yourself a favor and look at Y.S. organic royal jelly and honey, its $20 for 24oz of basically the same thing!

Best mask ever!

Posted by Reviewer2870107 on Apr 15, 2010

I love this mask! At first, I was a little put off by the price for the tiny container, but when I used it, I realized that you only needed a tiny bit to cover your whole face! I leave it on for as long as I feel like and I love that by the time I wash it off, it feels like it has just soaked right into my skin leaving it so soft and supple! I will definitely purchase again though I imagine it will take a while to run out! I also plan on trying the face food.

soo yummy!!

Posted by Reviewer2809530 on May 07, 2010

My skin loves the Bee Yummy! I have been suffering with adult acne for a few years now, yet never had issues as a teen. So far, Bee Yummy has been the best product I have used for my skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and I can't tolerate the harsh acne products available otc. This product is wonderful!

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer3306043 on Feb 24, 2010

After removing the mask..it makes my acne scar looks smaller & my skin radiant..Quite like it..

healthy mask

Posted by Reviewer2688247 on Aug 25, 2010

Skin is soft and healthy after rinsing and seems to be helping to heal old acne marks. I think it's better to rinse after an hour or so, not leave on overnight.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »