does not work at all

Posted by 5709679564847215923 on Apr 22, 2016

I got burned really badly after I applied this sunscreen. I have never come across such a bad product. Very dissapointed.

Do not buy this product !

Posted by 4772693801560064790 on Dec 20, 2015

I bought this product. I applied is before going for a bush walk. 1.5 hour into the bush walk I applied a secondary layer. I was home 1 hour later. I have never been this burned in my whole life. I do not recommend this product.

Great product!

Posted by 5398848881310782308 on Dec 09, 2015

It is not too cream so it doesn't leave a white film. No sunburn so far!

Lovely creamy sunscreen without nasty chemicals

Posted by FightingFatigue on Dec 04, 2015

This is a favourite, it feels lovely on the skin, smells nice, and I know there are no endocrine disruptors or nasty chemicals. Tip: It can get a little runny in very hot weather so I have learned not to squeeze the bottle too hard but other than that this is an amazing sunscreen without the visible whiteness you get in other sunscreens containing zinc. Please check my other reviews for HONEST feedback on a wide range of products

light, non sticky and works

Posted by 5251605124606101012 on Sep 09, 2015

a little goes a looooong way!

Good product

Posted by kiwibird92 on Dec 08, 2014

I live for Live Live & Organic products. This has such a beautiful smell of orange. Haven't been in the sun to rate its SPF properties but still smells really good.

Betacarotene NOT vitamin A

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on Dec 02, 2014

I haven't used this in the sun yet and will update once I have. So far it feels great on my skin - no visible white and not greasy. I'm a bit disappointed with the packaging as there is nothing on the label that I can see that tells you it's SPF30. One thing that is clarified on the label though is that it contains betacarotene NOT vitamin A (it actually says vitamin A (from Beta Carotene)). It really peeves me when companies do this Vitamin A and Betacarotene ARE NOT THE SAME THING. Betacarotene CAN be converted to vitamin A but this only happens in the small intestine in the presence of fat and bile. This aint gonna happen on your skin. So this is safe from a vitamin A and the sun perspective but I would hope that in future they might replace the orange oil with another fragrance where there is no danger of photo toxicity.

Genial protector

Posted by monicamsanchez on Aug 15, 2014

Me ha encantado para el cuerpo, tiene una textura ligera y se absorbe muy pronto, no deja ni grasa en la piel ni la deja blanquecina; con este protector no me he quemado ni en la playa ni en la piscina y eso que mi piel es kuy blanca!

Good!

Posted by 5210668188634404248 on Aug 09, 2014

My husband likes that. So smoothy.

The best sunscreen I used

Posted by Reviewer2097742 on Aug 03, 2014

It's the best sunscreen ever for me. I'm not allergic to it and it really works. It has a slight scent, but it's really pleasant and doesn't stay long on my skin. The texture is light and not at all greasy. I'm spending a lot of time in the sun now, and I'm really happy with this sunscreen. I usually get sunburnt easily, but it protects my skin really well.