good stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2241107 on May 17, 2010

This is the best sunscreen ever! I tried Weleda and Dr. Hauschka, the other organic sunscreens, but they are way too oily! This LIve LIve one goes on easily and doesn't leave your skin greasy. And if you see the ingredients list, it's a pretty simple one, which i really like. i use it under make up and it's great! I hope iHerb will always have this product!

ME ENCANTA

Posted by ROSSITA on Feb 13, 2014

Deja la piel muy muy bien, suave, sin color blanco y protegida. No deja apenas brillos en la piel y yo tengo la piel con tendencia a ellos. Un 10 Si te sirvio de algo mi comentario, marca Sí abajo,si pinchas en mi nombre verás más reviews.

Great but...

Posted by Reviewer2721450 on Jun 17, 2010

I bought this sunscreen based on the high reviews it received. I love the texture as I have sensitive skin that also breaks out easily. Very lightweight. I couldn't find this brand on the website www.cosmeticsdatabase.com but everything sounded natural so I took a chance on it. After reading some further info about the safety of sunscreen ingredients, I see two problems: 1) it contains Vitamin A which makes you more succeptible to burns and 2) it contains Orange Essential Oil (which again makes you more apt to burn - see www.newdirectionsaromatics.com and look up the orange essential oil - calls it photo-toxic). I wish companies would just stop putting these things in sunscreens...

Best I've Tried So Far

Posted by Reviewer1262490 on Dec 20, 2010

I've tried dozens of different sunscreens, and this is my favorite so far. It goes on super smooth, no whiteness at all, and within a few minutes it's completely absorbed into your skin. Haven't tried it under the harsh sun, but i think there's a review or two from people who said it protected very well. One thing i wonder is if they plan on removing the Vitamin A from the product, considering the current questions over it's safety in sunscreen. Hopefully they do.

best natural sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3352619 on Dec 11, 2010

I have oily skin so i was afraid that this would cause pimples and make me ever oilier, Im happy to say neither of those things happened. It smells like citris, very pleasant. If feels great on the skin, not heavy at all. i love it.

Live live orange

Posted by Reviewer1152340 on Feb 19, 2011

Great sunscreen for body, not so good for face

Excellent for under make-up

Posted by Reviewer1643332 on Mar 23, 2011

This is great to wear under make-up. Absorbs quickly and non greasy. It's a fairly large sized tube so very good value for money.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Apr 06, 2010

This product is the best sunscreen I have ever used. It goes on smooth and easy, with no greasy feeling and absorbs right into the skin. It can be used alone or under make-up. I will keep buying this.

Love it

Posted by 5114907058422841677 on Jul 10, 2012

Best sunscreen I've ever used! I've tried a lot of, but only this one has no whitenesses, skin doesn't get oily, and it absorbes into your skin very fast. I will buy it again, and again, and again!

absorbs easily, nice smelling, no white cast

Posted by Reviewer1212554 on Feb 25, 2013

this is a great sunscreen! as i said in the title, it's a light weight lotion that absorbs easily and smells nice and doesn't leave a white coating on your skin. as for it's effectiveness, i went snowboarding for half a day with it and came home barely tanned. it also works well on my 3hr hikes. i have extremely sensitive skin and it has never irritated my skin and sweat doesn't sting my eyes which can happen with some other sunscreens. oily or combo skin will have no problems with it as a moisturizer/sunscreen in one but dry skin will want to layer some of their normal moisturizer under. it also absorbs fast enough to put under my mineral makeup.