July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Living Essentials, 5 Hour Energy, Extra Strength, Berry, 12 Bottles, 1.93 fl oz Each (Discontinued Item)

5hour energy shots

Posted by Reviewer1561844 on Aug 25, 2011

I love this product. I'm currently living in Japan & the coffee is too strong here, so I've totally replaced coffee with this energy drink. I never crash, & it's a quick, potent shot. As a singer, I drink them before I perform when my voice is a little tired, but rest is necessary! Im so thankful iherb sells & ships this product overseas. Lifesaver!

Couldn't get thru the day without it!

Posted by Reviewer2065747 on Apr 15, 2011

No negative effects. Wish it were less expensive!

Love this energy drink

Posted by danarm on Jul 27, 2013

I like the fact that it's a shot. Great for when I'm tired and need a quick pick me up. The Citicoline in it is very healthy for the brain. After a few hours I crash.. but it's not a bad crash like the crash after other energy drinks.