Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Logona Naturkosmetik, Volume Shampoo, Honey Beer, Fine, Weak Hair, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

No stars . . .Terrible shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2321498 on Nov 20, 2011

I gave this one star because the computer would not accept no stars. My hair was so tangled up after using this shampoo! I had to practically tear the knots out and lost a good amount of my hair in doing it. I have no idea what this company thinks they are doing selling such a hair knotting solution.

Tangled Hair

Posted by Sharpie on Feb 01, 2013

I took a risk in purchasing this product as I read the "tangled hair" review, and I had the same experience! First time I used it tangled my fine hair so badly that even the conditioner couldn't help unknot it all. I haven't used it since. Such a shame. The conditioner is good though.

Lovely product

Posted by Reviewer2902393 on Oct 02, 2011

With this shampoo a little goes along way. Very natural without harsh chemicals and makes hair soft and shiny. Very nice product, would buy again. My partner loves it and thinks it's one of the best shampoo's he has ever used.

Volume et surtout de la brillance

Posted by 5071941619079071283 on May 24, 2014

J'ai adoré ce produit !!du volume et des cheveux qui brillent à mille feu !!! Un seul bémol mais compréhensible c'est qu'il rend les cheveux comme rêche !!mais c'est tout a fait normal vu la composition super clean!! faut utiliser juste un démêlant après pour remédier à ce petit désagrément mais à part ça génial 😉!!

Mom said it's good

Posted by 5499267674872805604 on Mar 21, 2013

it's as good as I expected. logona is one of my favorite and the shampoo is real good for those with thin, weak hair.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »