Psoriasis

Posted by 5530243959064166664 on Oct 01, 2013

I ordered for my brother who has psoriasis that i had before and it really help him alot along with sknzinc cream and psoriasis liquis it disappeared little by little for 20 days then keep on going till psoriasis are gone in about 30 to 45 days but dont stop the liquid until it is for sure all cleared and normal I had that 3 years ago and sure helped me and i dont have those problem ever since (knock on wood). Thats why i decide to nuy those products for my brother. Bevfelk22@gmail.com

Loma Lux Psoriasis fl.

Posted by Reviewer1181695 on Jul 18, 2011

I have purchased this directly from Loma Lux for several years. When I had problems contacting them, I found you on the internet. I have found that your prices are better that their's when they aren't running a special. The product has helped when I take it regularly but it is hard having to take it on an empty stomach at least an hour before eating.

Nice syrup

Posted by 5073432015258573520 on Jul 17, 2014

Need to use minimum 4 pcs with delay time! Best results

An Effective medicine to fight psoriasis & eczema

Posted by Reviewer2991364 on Dec 01, 2013

My wife has sort of eczema and with in one week, there was reasonable improvement. A very good medicine. One with similar symptoms must try it out.

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3062123 on Nov 05, 2011

very satisfied, using for the second time, working well

Caution using this product if allergic to nickel!

Posted by 4824507034185169886 on Nov 17, 2016

After much research into my nickel allergy, I read about a product called Acunol (almost identical ingredients to this and other Lomalux skin products) that has been used in trials to combat nickel allergy- based on the homeopathic principle that small doses of nickel sulphate might help to combat an allergy to nickel. I guess I should have been more cautious, as after 2 small doses (one a day) I had a serious reaction- both hands swelled up to twice their size and within 2 weeks all the skin on my palms and fingers had blistered and peeled! Ouch. Took 6 weeks to recover. I'm sure the product might work well for Psoriasis, but I would not recommend it if you have any sensitivity to nickel.

Not Effective

Posted by 4811167652429114399 on Dec 21, 2015

This is my third bottle and it's not effective for my psoriasis.