Waited a long time to get these but..

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jul 21, 2013

Not really what i expected since the smell of mushroom is very faint if not there at all. But nonetheless, you might want to give it a try for its health claims.

I expected more

Posted by 4801709253334290422 on Aug 17, 2013

Tasted some other Reishi Coffee, all of them had a very strong colon cleanse effect, but very expensive. This is very cheap, but no have cleanse effect. Taste is good.

Good but not enough

Posted by Reviewer2392510 on Oct 22, 2013

I love reishi and I was very happy to see there is good coffee with reishi. The taste does change a little but the health qualities are worth it. However the quantities are very small, especially as the reishi has a calming effect. My friend drink before they go to sleep in order to sleep better... I need a few sachets together in order to have the caffeine impact so my feelings are mixed. I will drinking it because of the reishi but I wish I could have bigger portions in each one.

Flavor a little bitter

Posted by couponcodeDAY489 on Oct 12, 2009

Husband doesn't like straight. I add milk and it is fine. Good health benefit to have in coffee though.

Reishi coffee

Posted by Reviewer1969944 on Jan 27, 2010

This is ok, but I like the cocoa reishi better

No gourmet coffee!

Posted by olofpersson on Mar 10, 2010

The coffee doesn´t taste so good, but I think the Rei-shi give a smooth energy-lift. I don´t like Nescafe and won't buy this again.

It's just not my taste...

Posted by Reviewer2974573 on May 08, 2011

It's just not my taste...

Tastes great

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jun 20, 2011

I realised however that caffiene in any form or shape is bad for you and can you make crash after mood and energy wise. Which is why i stopped buying this after this transaction.

Tastes bitter and not enough caffeine kick

Posted by Reviewer1568157 on Jul 25, 2011

I need my caffeine kick every day

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer2935846 on Sep 07, 2011

Though I don't like it as much as the Organic Coffee with 2 mushrooms, you use to carry

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »