Longreen Corporation, Reishi Coffee, Reishi Mushroom & Columbian Coffee, 30 Sachets, 0.077 oz (2.18 g) Each

Reviews 4-star

Pretty good, but overblown by commercializing

Posted by Reviewer2960855 on Dec 16, 2009

This coffee is pretty good, considering that it has a healthy and beneficial mushroom in it, even though the quantity of the mushroom may not be up to the amount we'd all prefer. The columbian coffee itself isn't that impressive, considering that they've slightly burnt the beans when they were baking them, and i myself am not one of the people who enjoy the strength of slightly burnt coffee beans. After doing some research on Reishi Mushrooms, i found that it was overblown out of proportion, as is the way of those who wish to sell products and make a lot of money. One could easily find that a single vitamin that is lacking in a persons system, could be far more beneficial than Reishi. Overall, this instant coffee is far better than what we normally buy at the grocery store, and even though Reishi may be a beneficial mushroom, it is no miracle cure as some have said. I also have to mention that whoever tried this coffee has liked it, even though some may need to use two sachets instead of one in their cup of coffee. Alternatively, those who drink energy drinks quite often, may find that two to three sachets in a large coffee mug may become a much healthier alternative than the energy drinks that may suck up Calcium from their bones, and give Kidney Stones , hence why i give this coffee four stars out of five.

Very good coffee

Posted by Reviewer2638418 on Feb 09, 2010

I like the Madre Labs MUCH better.

Reishi Coffee by Longreen Corp.

Posted by Reviewer2580298 on Jun 05, 2009

I was a little skeptical at first but I must say that this coffee is not bad! I do add my usual vanilla flavored creamer and I can't tell the difference between regular coffee and this. What I do notice a difference in is the way I feel though; regular coffee is just too acidic and made me have to use the restroom frequently. With Reishi, I still feel energized but without the regular coffee side effects. I would highly suggest this product to anyone who might be looking for an alternative to regular coffee with some added health benefits!

Not too bad

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Feb 25, 2010

If you insist on drinking only great tasting coffee, forget this. It's not bad tasting, just not the aromatic, roasty thing we expect from coffee. I would say it's a whole lot better than any coffee substitute for sure but then it's not pretending to be a coffee substitute! It's got coffee in it. I don't know how potent the mushroom nutrients are after they are refined down to this fine powder. I haven't researched that yet. It's better tasting than a lot of instant coffees and yet fixes up in your cup just as fast. There is another brand of this stuff that is available on this website by Madre Labs brand but it is a lot more expensive and I think this is comparable in taste.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1903303 on Mar 16, 2010

I really like the taste and I can see the result the first cup that I drank, I had the energy to work all day without drinking any energy drink.