Longreen Corporation, Reishi Coffee, Reishi Mushroom & Columbian Coffee, 30 Sachets, 0.077 oz (2.18 g) Each

Reviews 5-star

Love this coffee!

Posted by Reviewer1485193 on May 19, 2009

I received a sample of this coffee with my order the other day. I have to say it really tastes great, you could never tell that it was anything other than just colombian coffee. I have known about the benefits of reishi mushrooms for many years and have taken it in supplement form.. I will definitely be ordering this product.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1710594 on Aug 09, 2009

I received this as a sample initially. However, I've been buying it since then. My mother has very high blood pressure and acid reflux. She is also an avid coffee drinker. She'll go through two pots a day easy. I had her try this (without telling her it was mushrooms). She loved it and now won't go without it (even though she now knows it's mushrooms). She's also been reduced to two blood pressure meds instead of three and doesn't get reflux attacks with this.

Excellent and low price

Posted by Reviewer3078417 on Mar 07, 2010

Just as good as Madre Labs Cafe'Ceps, half the price!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2809388 on Jun 22, 2009

I have no idea how much reishi is actually in this coffee because it does not tell you, but it is absolutely delicious. I can't even tell that it is instant coffee. It doesn't have that horribly bitter overcooked taste that most instant coffees have. I would rate this as better tasting than most non-instant coffees.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Sep 04, 2009

I drink this EVERY evening after dinner. It comforts me. I do dilute it more as it has a strong coffee taste. You can't even taste the Reishi Mushroom in it at all!!! It tastes like an Expresso to me, and I like my coffee lighter, so I just add more water no biggie. It tastes VERY good. You'll like it.