good tasting.

Posted by Reviewer2561316 on Nov 10, 2011

I have bought this product from another company at a greater cost, was thrilled to find it here and at this low price. will buy again. thanks.

This stuff is AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer1541750 on Mar 22, 2011

I saw this and had to try it to compare it to iHerb's other brand of Reishi Coffee since this is so much cheaper. I had my hopes down because I love the other so much and thought this wouldn't compare but I was WRONG! It is definitely comparable in taste and effect! This stuff is DELICIOUS and picks me up just right with no side effects like other coffees do. It doesn't bother my sensitive tummy like others do either and doesn't inflame my Interstitial Cystitis nearly as bad as other coffee's do. I am SOLD on this stuff and have found my new brand of coffee! It truly tastes gourmet and for such a wonderful price! :)

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Aug 05, 2009

I like this stuff- tastes like coffee. I shall be buying it again.

Reishi

Posted by Reviewer1633358 on Jun 22, 2009

Believe it has helped clear my skin. Will keep using. No side effects that were worth mentioning.

reishi coffee

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Jun 23, 2009

Yummy! ... and I feel very energetic too. I will buy this again

Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1856767 on Jul 10, 2009

This tastes realy good, I will buy it again.

Cafe Ceps, Look Out !!

Posted by Reviewer1099843 on Mar 24, 2010

LOVE this coffee ! Was buying Cafe Ceps @ 16.00 a box, 30 ct. Tried these because they were less expensive - 1/3 the price, same amount ! Just as good. Keeps my immune system up and tastes wonderful ! Great way to start your day.

delivery rating

Posted by Reviewer1049373 on Nov 29, 2010

First time user of this supplier, not knowing what service to expect, overseas supplier, etc etc- all of these things help to form a thinking that maybe 'all won't be smooth' etc, but should have known all would be well....in the end. Delivery a little late- to be expected some times, but very pleased with product, and, with items intended as gift, & not being sure how well packaging would be,(with a long journey all the way from USA no less...) so impressed to see even that was well looked after! Can't fault anything and will be looking to regular orders if 'all goes well'....thanks

Very good coffee

Posted by Reviewer2638418 on Feb 09, 2010

I like the Madre Labs MUCH better.

Not too bad

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Feb 25, 2010

If you insist on drinking only great tasting coffee, forget this. It's not bad tasting, just not the aromatic, roasty thing we expect from coffee. I would say it's a whole lot better than any coffee substitute for sure but then it's not pretending to be a coffee substitute! It's got coffee in it. I don't know how potent the mushroom nutrients are after they are refined down to this fine powder. I haven't researched that yet. It's better tasting than a lot of instant coffees and yet fixes up in your cup just as fast. There is another brand of this stuff that is available on this website by Madre Labs brand but it is a lot more expensive and I think this is comparable in taste.