Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Longreen Corporation, Reishi Coffee, Reishi Mushroom & Columbian Coffee, 30 Sachets, 0.077 oz (2.18 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Sep 04, 2009

I drink this EVERY evening after dinner. It comforts me. I do dilute it more as it has a strong coffee taste. You can't even taste the Reishi Mushroom in it at all!!! It tastes like an Expresso to me, and I like my coffee lighter, so I just add more water no biggie. It tastes VERY good. You'll like it.

woow

Posted by Reviewer2438396 on Feb 08, 2011

bad taste, granular. Madre labs is better.

Reishi Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1429890 on Oct 02, 2011

Love the flavor.... Best coffee I have ever tasted and healthy too.... Mmmmmm.. I have my own recipe: 1cup Unsweetened Almond Milk, heated...1 pkg Reishi Coffee... 3 Tablespoons White Grape Juice Concentrate (100% Juice)...This is the healthiest way I can think of to drink it and it's beyond delicious!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2798626 on Oct 03, 2011

I had no expectations whatsoever, but I was pleasantly surprised. This coffee tastes so good! Didn't notice any mushroom taste.. and I really tried to notice something.. I'm very impressed. Gives me a nice energy boost also which lasts all day. Try it. :)

Better than Ganoderma!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1465047 on Oct 04, 2011

I had been drinking another brand of Reishi that was quite expensive, and adding the huge postal fees came to $30.00 for 30 sachets! Longreen Reishi Coffee is just as good,actually better than the other brand. My husband & I are so pleased with iherb's customer service, the quality products, and especially the fair and reasonable prices. Try it, you'll like it!