Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Aug 05, 2009

I like this stuff- tastes like coffee. I shall be buying it again.

Reishi

Posted by Reviewer1633358 on Jun 22, 2009

Believe it has helped clear my skin. Will keep using. No side effects that were worth mentioning.

delivery rating

Posted by Reviewer1049373 on Nov 29, 2010

First time user of this supplier, not knowing what service to expect, overseas supplier, etc etc- all of these things help to form a thinking that maybe 'all won't be smooth' etc, but should have known all would be well....in the end. Delivery a little late- to be expected some times, but very pleased with product, and, with items intended as gift, & not being sure how well packaging would be,(with a long journey all the way from USA no less...) so impressed to see even that was well looked after! Can't fault anything and will be looking to regular orders if 'all goes well'....thanks

Cafe Ceps, Look Out !!

Posted by Reviewer1099843 on Mar 24, 2010

LOVE this coffee ! Was buying Cafe Ceps @ 16.00 a box, 30 ct. Tried these because they were less expensive - 1/3 the price, same amount ! Just as good. Keeps my immune system up and tastes wonderful ! Great way to start your day.

good tasting.

Posted by Reviewer2561316 on Nov 10, 2011

I have bought this product from another company at a greater cost, was thrilled to find it here and at this low price. will buy again. thanks.

Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1856767 on Jul 10, 2009

This tastes realy good, I will buy it again.

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer2733640 on Jul 04, 2011

I like this coffee, almost as much as I like the Madre brand, its hard to drink any other coffee after having these two options

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2798626 on Oct 03, 2011

I had no expectations whatsoever, but I was pleasantly surprised. This coffee tastes so good! Didn't notice any mushroom taste.. and I really tried to notice something.. I'm very impressed. Gives me a nice energy boost also which lasts all day. Try it. :)

Not too bad

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Feb 25, 2010

If you insist on drinking only great tasting coffee, forget this. It's not bad tasting, just not the aromatic, roasty thing we expect from coffee. I would say it's a whole lot better than any coffee substitute for sure but then it's not pretending to be a coffee substitute! It's got coffee in it. I don't know how potent the mushroom nutrients are after they are refined down to this fine powder. I haven't researched that yet. It's better tasting than a lot of instant coffees and yet fixes up in your cup just as fast. There is another brand of this stuff that is available on this website by Madre Labs brand but it is a lot more expensive and I think this is comparable in taste.

Reishi Coffee by Longreen Corp.

Posted by Reviewer2580298 on Jun 05, 2009

I was a little skeptical at first but I must say that this coffee is not bad! I do add my usual vanilla flavored creamer and I can't tell the difference between regular coffee and this. What I do notice a difference in is the way I feel though; regular coffee is just too acidic and made me have to use the restroom frequently. With Reishi, I still feel energized but without the regular coffee side effects. I would highly suggest this product to anyone who might be looking for an alternative to regular coffee with some added health benefits!