Longreen Corporation, Reishi Coffee, Reishi Mushroom & Columbian Coffee, 30 Sachets, 0.077 oz (2.18 g) Each

Very good coffee

Posted by Reviewer2638418 on Feb 09, 2010

I like the Madre Labs MUCH better.

Reishi Coffee by Longreen Corp.

Posted by Reviewer2580298 on Jun 05, 2009

I was a little skeptical at first but I must say that this coffee is not bad! I do add my usual vanilla flavored creamer and I can't tell the difference between regular coffee and this. What I do notice a difference in is the way I feel though; regular coffee is just too acidic and made me have to use the restroom frequently. With Reishi, I still feel energized but without the regular coffee side effects. I would highly suggest this product to anyone who might be looking for an alternative to regular coffee with some added health benefits!

Waited a long time to get these but..

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jul 21, 2013

Not really what i expected since the smell of mushroom is very faint if not there at all. But nonetheless, you might want to give it a try for its health claims.

Coffee with Antioxidants! Whoop Whoop!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Nov 02, 2009

I tried the coffee sampler iherb sent me and enjoyed it. The taste was good and love the antoxidants added with it. I love knowing I'm taking reishi with it. I feel a general well feeling after drinking a cup. I won't feel too guilty getting seconds now. Thank you iHerb.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3266086 on Aug 22, 2009

Great coffee, doesn't give me the jitters and I don't feel addicted to having the coffee fix like with regular coffee.