Reishi Coffee

Posted by Reviewer3196410 on Jun 18, 2009

My husband loves it. He says it has a natural sweet taste and doesn't need much sweetener. I like that it's a little healthier than regualr coffee.

UUUUUUUMMMMMMMM...

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Jul 21, 2009

This coffee was instant tasting, had a grit to it but it was better than jail coffee..plus you have the extra benefit of reishi mushrooms excellent in working benefits!!!!

GREAT coffee taste!

Posted by Reviewer2790416 on Jul 23, 2009

I know reishi mushrooms are very good for you & I'm very picky about my coffee, which HAS to be Colombian, so when I saw the perfect combination of both, I tried it. I LOVE this coffee...and am happy to report this IS NOT some weak flavored coffee...it's very flavorful & no mushroom taste...smooth & wonderful to wake up to!

Good instant coffee

Posted by Reviewer2664686 on Aug 03, 2009

Tastes better than my regular instant coffee. The reishi is a plus, but I don't know if it's doing anything. 5 stars purely based on taste.

Love this Coffee

Posted by Reviewer2561079 on Feb 26, 2010

Really do like this coffee , a good healthy alternative.

LOVE the Reishi Coffee!

Posted by Reviewer1484017 on Mar 16, 2010

My family and I love the reishi coffee. The price is very reasonable and I received my order in 2 days. It's good to know we can actually drink coffee that is good for us!

Taste Great!

Posted by Reviewer1959673 on Feb 11, 2010

My husband and I really enjoy Longreen Reisha Coffee. It taste wonderful. We bought the coffee because of the health benefits of reishi mushroom. That delicious columbian coffee is an added treat. Drinking this coffee makes it so effordless to get healthly.

Reishi Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1819046 on Jan 31, 2010

This is an excellent product and we have seen some improvement from symptoms caused by prostate cancer.

Soooooo good!

Posted by thesavagesage on Feb 04, 2010

I have turned so many people on to this stuff. I love it. It doesn't taste like instant. And it's good for me!

good substitute

Posted by Reviewer3283270 on Apr 11, 2010

this is good tasting coffee for ganoderma, i've tried several different ones and this one is as good as any i've tried. the packets seem smaller than other ones i've tried so i added 2 packets to the amount of water(mug size) i use compared to the 1 pkt in other brands. still a good tasting coffee