Love this coffee!

Posted by Reviewer1485193 on May 19, 2009

I received a sample of this coffee with my order the other day. I have to say it really tastes great, you could never tell that it was anything other than just colombian coffee. I have known about the benefits of reishi mushrooms for many years and have taken it in supplement form.. I will definitely be ordering this product.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1710594 on Aug 09, 2009

I received this as a sample initially. However, I've been buying it since then. My mother has very high blood pressure and acid reflux. She is also an avid coffee drinker. She'll go through two pots a day easy. I had her try this (without telling her it was mushrooms). She loved it and now won't go without it (even though she now knows it's mushrooms). She's also been reduced to two blood pressure meds instead of three and doesn't get reflux attacks with this.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2809388 on Jun 22, 2009

I have no idea how much reishi is actually in this coffee because it does not tell you, but it is absolutely delicious. I can't even tell that it is instant coffee. It doesn't have that horribly bitter overcooked taste that most instant coffees have. I would rate this as better tasting than most non-instant coffees.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Sep 04, 2009

I drink this EVERY evening after dinner. It comforts me. I do dilute it more as it has a strong coffee taste. You can't even taste the Reishi Mushroom in it at all!!! It tastes like an Expresso to me, and I like my coffee lighter, so I just add more water no biggie. It tastes VERY good. You'll like it.

Reishi Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1429890 on Oct 02, 2011

Love the flavor.... Best coffee I have ever tasted and healthy too.... Mmmmmm.. I have my own recipe: 1cup Unsweetened Almond Milk, heated...1 pkg Reishi Coffee... 3 Tablespoons White Grape Juice Concentrate (100% Juice)...This is the healthiest way I can think of to drink it and it's beyond delicious!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2798626 on Oct 03, 2011

I had no expectations whatsoever, but I was pleasantly surprised. This coffee tastes so good! Didn't notice any mushroom taste.. and I really tried to notice something.. I'm very impressed. Gives me a nice energy boost also which lasts all day. Try it. :)

Better than Ganoderma!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1465047 on Oct 04, 2011

I had been drinking another brand of Reishi that was quite expensive, and adding the huge postal fees came to $30.00 for 30 sachets! Longreen Reishi Coffee is just as good,actually better than the other brand. My husband & I are so pleased with iherb's customer service, the quality products, and especially the fair and reasonable prices. Try it, you'll like it!

reishi coffee

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Jun 23, 2009

Yummy! ... and I feel very energetic too. I will buy this again

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Aug 05, 2009

I like this stuff- tastes like coffee. I shall be buying it again.

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer2733640 on Jul 04, 2011

I like this coffee, almost as much as I like the Madre brand, its hard to drink any other coffee after having these two options