Nice musky scent

Posted by Reviewer2176054 on Aug 20, 2012

I quite like the scent which can be quite strong for a female and overwhelms my perfume. I ask my dad to use it too and he doesn't mind the scent for someone who uses Issey miyake fragrance. But scent is very personal. I don't think this is for everyone.

THE PERFECT SMELL !!!

Posted by Reviewer1976648 on Mar 06, 2012

I REALLY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. GREAT SMELL.!!!

Works great

Posted by drlivesey on Aug 25, 2013

Works great, lasts all day long. The smell is wonderful - rich and delicious.

awful

Posted by 5633853045503001658 on Mar 15, 2015

I expected a lot from this spray based on its price, reviews, and the lovely list of ingredients. I was so disappointed when I smelled it. The only way to describe the scent is overpowering, cheap cologne. Complete letdown and waste of money.

great smell, works well

Posted by Reviewer1138187 on Feb 25, 2014

I couldn't be more pleased with the smell - it mixes well with my own and covers any body odor. Seems to be gentle on skin - I have a lot of allergies and no problems here.

smells great

Posted by 4644843815463648582 on Jun 20, 2015

I have been hunting for a natural deodorant for my fussy teenage son for the last couple of years. I have finally found this great product that actually smells great for a teenager. He didn't want to smell like some herbal organic product. He just wanted to smell good like all the other teenage boys that buy those cheap nasty chemical deodorants. I refused to allow him to use those. Very impressed with this product as it is over 99% natural and smells great.

Effective!

Posted by Shishter on Jun 28, 2015

-strong masculine smell but it doesn't last. -really effective "eliminating odor" specially when you apply it after the shower - i would've given it 5 starts but sometimes i feel that it is too harsh and has alcohol which stings when u apply it directly after shaving .

Great Smell, But Doesn't Last All Day

Posted by 4828897334068326994 on Aug 15, 2016

I love the smell of this deodorant. Unfortunately, it doesn't last all day, although to be fair, I haven't found a natural deodorant that does. I wish it weren't so expensive. It's about twice what I pay for other deodorant brands I use.