Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Apr 30, 2012

These are very tasty cookies. Howver, the more of them I ate, the less I liked them. They took on a bland taste to me. What I liked was the fact that they are not overly sweet.

OK, but not AWESOME.

Posted by 5564467666813316986 on Oct 31, 2013

I was kinda disappointed in these cookies given their rating on this site. Through eating these, I have learned that I prefer chewy and not crispy, crumbly cookies that will self-destruct all over your clothes and your couch if you aren't careful. Be ready to vacuum. (Can you tell that I first tried these in the living room?) These cookies are WAY too crunchy for my taste. They're also very small, I think. They have some pluses over Pamela's cookies (like using less rice flour), but looking beyond ingredients, I just didn't prefer them. The taste was almost on the edge of burnt, too, somehow. Does that make any sense? I would not buy them again, personally.

More like sugar cookies.

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 26, 2014

Almost too crispy and not enough chocolate chips. It tastes like a sugar cookie, so if you like those, this is great for you. Very airy and easy to eat more than one. However, if you are hoping for a more dense chocolate chip type cookie, do not buy. Won't be re-ordering. iherb has better cookie options with more in the pack. I found this too expensive for what might have been about 12 cookies.

Not for the soft cookie person

Posted by 5751622657813598788 on Feb 17, 2014

These cookies are VERY crispy. I personally prefer a softer cookie. These were hard even compared to many crispy cookies I've had. Overall though, they were still pretty good.... especially for a vegan with a sugar craving!

Okay okay

Posted by missyhuii on Apr 26, 2014

This is my first time eating gluten free biscuits. Tastes funny to me, I think maybe it's too crumbly / 'crispy' without the eggs and milk. Rather sweet. Since I don't have any food allergies or need to be on a gluten free diet, I don't think I will repurchase. Prefer the taste and texture of 'normal' cookies.

Okay.

Posted by 5569973212219985662 on Oct 16, 2014

MAYBE I should have read the reviews before purchasing. I was surprised when I it into the cookie and it was dry and crispy. No chewiness at all. Taste wise, the flavor was decent. I just cannot get past the texture. :(

Good

Posted by 5058061313192933842 on May 23, 2015

Tasty

Arrived pulverized

Posted by 4702256531212594425 on Jul 11, 2016

These are tasty, but iHerb needs to use packing materials occasionally. I'm all for the environment, but all three boxes of cookies were smashed to bits from rattling around during shipping.