Lucy's, Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, 5.5 oz (156 g)

Reviews 3-star

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Apr 30, 2012

These are very tasty cookies. Howver, the more of them I ate, the less I liked them. They took on a bland taste to me. What I liked was the fact that they are not overly sweet.

OK, but not AWESOME.

Posted by 5564467666813316986 on Oct 31, 2013

I was kinda disappointed in these cookies given their rating on this site. Through eating these, I have learned that I prefer chewy and not crispy, crumbly cookies that will self-destruct all over your clothes and your couch if you aren't careful. Be ready to vacuum. (Can you tell that I first tried these in the living room?) These cookies are WAY too crunchy for my taste. They're also very small, I think. They have some pluses over Pamela's cookies (like using less rice flour), but looking beyond ingredients, I just didn't prefer them. The taste was almost on the edge of burnt, too, somehow. Does that make any sense? I would not buy them again, personally.

More like sugar cookies.

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 26, 2014

Almost too crispy and not enough chocolate chips. It tastes like a sugar cookie, so if you like those, this is great for you. Very airy and easy to eat more than one. However, if you are hoping for a more dense chocolate chip type cookie, do not buy. Won't be re-ordering. iherb has better cookie options with more in the pack. I found this too expensive for what might have been about 12 cookies.

Not for the soft cookie person

Posted by 5751622657813598788 on Feb 17, 2014

These cookies are VERY crispy. I personally prefer a softer cookie. These were hard even compared to many crispy cookies I've had. Overall though, they were still pretty good.... especially for a vegan with a sugar craving!

Okay okay

Posted by missyhuii on Apr 26, 2014

This is my first time eating gluten free biscuits. Tastes funny to me, I think maybe it's too crumbly / 'crispy' without the eggs and milk. Rather sweet. Since I don't have any food allergies or need to be on a gluten free diet, I don't think I will repurchase. Prefer the taste and texture of 'normal' cookies.